***OFFICIAL*** NFL Week 12 IGT (@Grimson Be Slipping Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Indy would have need 15 yards to get a reasonable FG try. Any more just that much easier. But, NO. We are just going to act as though that did not happen.

So, answer this.....how do you make the rules so that a coach can not challenge in final two minutes of you are not going to review EVERYTHING?

Intent was that coaches do not NEED to challenge, because they WOULD review everything. But effect is the opposite. Clearly a missed call becomes nonchallengeable.

Fucked up.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Horrible game management by Colts last few minutes of the game. Decent game by Watson. Hopkins and Fuller may be best duo in football.

It's probably nice having a quality QB throwing your passes in the basket deep down field.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I can only watch the next hour or so of this game (I need to wake up early for work, as I am a hard worker, unlike many MAGA idiots on this forum), so I hope the 49ers continue this dominance!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This has been the highlight for Bears fans the past decade. Especially OP. Poke fun at the qb/team that owns you while they lose to another team that would wipe the floor with the Bears.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
This has been the highlight for Bears fans the past decade. Especially OP. Poke fun at the qb/team that owns you while they lose to another team that would wipe the floor with the Bears.
Do you ever take a vacation from being a little bitch....asking for a friend.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Their fans would do the same thing if it was the other way around. Actually, I know a lot of Packers fans that were celebrating when we lost to the Eagles last year.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Fuckin' Rodgers.

Players always want to go for it on 4th down. Lafleur does, but Pack doesn't get it.

So what does Aaron do? Looks over at his coach with a disgusted look and shakes his head. Caught on camera as he no doubt wanted. Has to let everyone know all failures are someone else's.

What a cunt.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Matt Laufleur has the facial expressions of a guy who looks like a push over. I think GB is ripe for regression next season. I don't think that guy is as good as that record says he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.