***OFFICIAL*** NFL Week 12 IGT (@Grimson Be Slipping Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have designed their offense specifically for Jackson’s strengths. It’s brilliant.

Booger said that any coach listening should realize that you adapt the system to the player, not the other way around..
I wonder if Nagy was listening?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When you watch the Ravens OL break down and realize the QB can run the ball without asking the coach for permission first
Image result for crying trubisky gif

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Booger said that any coach listening should realize that you adapt the system to the player, not the other way around..
I wonder if Nagy was listening?
the same Booger who previously said that teams should turn Lamar Jackson into a WR? that Booger?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
saw on Twitter someone who said "Goff is just west coast Trubisky". That made me laugh. Seriously, those 2 should stop training in the offseason. Not sure what they did last summer, but they should stop training together.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
saw on Twitter someone who said "Goff is just west coast Trubisky". That made me laugh. Seriously, those 2 should stop training in the offseason. Not sure what they did last summer, but they should stop training together.
So Goff is a guy who only sucks because of his HC, OL, TEs, running game, WR drops and shitty fans and harsh media?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Goff is a guy who only sucks because of his HC, OL, TEs, running game, WR drops and shitty fans and harsh media?
well, that's actually the excuse I've heard some Rams fans give. lol. At least McVay doesn't let him throw 40 times though. I'll give him that.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It'll be Ravens and 49rs in the SB. Week 13 will be fun as my projected SB will be played then as well.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
When I heard Hub yesterday, who was filling in for Parkins on the score compare Jackson to Trubs as a thrower I cringe so fucking hard. You, may have been able to say that last season but even then Jackson's arm talent is far more dynamic.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Harbaugh should turn Lamar Jackson into a pure pocket passer and they should stop running the ball. Maybe run the ball up the gut a few times a game with the smallest guy on the team, but that's it. Be you." --Matt Nagy

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again a coach, who coaches to players strengths....must be nice
This. Swap Os and Lamar is still better than Mitch but he sure would look different under Nagy and the rest of this O. Mitch also can't take the sort of hits Lamar bounces up from. Everything Mitch does looks forced right now. What makes Lamar a great QB isn't his arm but his awareness. If Mitch had that, he'd be fine. :( Something you can't predict coming out of college and why some considered a switch. I wasn't one of those but it didn't matter at the time since we needed to see more of our pick.

My biggest concern for Lamar is health. Fingers crossed.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. Swap Os and Lamar is still better than Mitch but he sure would look different under Nagy and the rest of this O. Mitch also can't take the sort of hits Lamar bounces up from. Everything Mitch does looks forced right now. What makes Lamar a great QB isn't his arm but his awareness. If Mitch had that, he'd be fine. :( Something you can't predict coming out of college and why some considered a switch. I wasn't one of those but it didn't matter at the time since we needed to see more of our pick.

My biggest concern for Lamar is health. Fingers crossed.
Are u sure he would look better than Mitch? Ummm, I would love to see Lamar as a pocket passer, he would instantly lose much of his MVP play.....same with Watson.....they both have simple reads and either take off or make something happen. Also Lamar doesnt have to drop back and throw 40 times with no run game

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are u sure he would look better than Mitch? Ummm, I would love to see Lamar as a pocket passer, he would instantly lose much of his MVP play.....same with Watson.....they both have simple reads and either take off or make something happen. Also Lamar doesnt have to drop back and throw 40 times with no run game
I think Watson is doing great from the pocket this year. I suspect Lamar has better vision than Mitch but I could be mistaken. At least he can throw a lob. Mitch is a rote QB. His ascension may not be over but it's a slow haul in this O if he ever comes around. Lamar is in a better situation and definitely not a fit for this O but he seems to understand the position well and make great choices. I always have concerns with that style of play due to a history of career limiting injuries for running QBs but it's sure working right now.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think Watson is doing great from the pocket this year. I suspect Lamar has better vision than Mitch but I could be mistaken. At least he can throw a lob. Mitch is a rote QB. His ascension may not be over but it's a slow haul in this O if he ever comes around. Lamar is in a better situation and definitely not a fit for this O but he seems to understand the position well and make great choices.

And most importantly, his coaches are not Special person. And they put him in a position to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.