***OFFICIAL*** NFL WEEK 14 IGT (Still In The Hunt Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
If we beat the Packers, we win them all.
I feel like the Chiefs game is the one to worry about more. I don't even think it's the offense, it's the D I worry about. I could see Kelcie killing them all day.

Packers barely beat a shit team today, at home. They are frauds.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What a weird decision. NE sell all out for the punt block and cost themselves about 15 needless yards.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
People would have been calling for Nagy's head if he had gone all out for a punt block like Belichek just did...

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I feel like the Chiefs game is the one to worry about more. I don't even think it's the offense, it's the D I worry about. I could see Kelcie killing them all day.

Packers barely beat a shit team today, at home. They are frauds.

Do you realize how many of the top teams had close games against shitty ass teams? The Niners almost lost to the Cards, the Saints got ass blasted by the Falcons, you seem to hold GB to a higher standard then the rest of the league.

Anyway. Today's game was never in doubt. WAS scored a garbage time TD to make it look closer then it was, Lafluer called the most conservative game I ever saw him call, he clearly had no regards for the WAS O.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Looks like the Bears will have nothing to play for after today.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Looks like the Seahawks didn’t take the rams seriously

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Looks like the Seahawks didn’t take the rams seriously
I'm not sure your serious, but assuming you are, my response would be as follows:

No, this is simply the NFL, where any team can beat any team at any given point.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Do you realize how many of the top teams had close games against shitty ass teams? The Niners almost lost to the Cards, the Saints got ass blasted by the Falcons, you seem to hold GB to a higher standard then the rest of the league.

Anyway. Today's game was never in doubt. WAS scored a garbage time TD to make it look closer then it was, Lafluer called the most conservative game I ever saw him call, he clearly had no regards for the WAS O.
as a fellow Packers fan, we fucking SUCK bro. this is the worst 10-3 team i have ever seen. Our team is bad. We need to stop defending them

Status
Not open for further replies.