***OFFICIAL*** NFL WEEK 14 IGT (Still In The Hunt Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
as a fellow Packers fan, we fucking SUCK bro. this is the worst 10-3 team i have ever seen. Our team is bad. We need to stop defending them
We arent even the worst 10-3 team in the league right now lol. In fact, were the best, so sayeth our SOS.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure your serious, but assuming you are, my response would be as follows:

No, this is simply the NFL, where any team can beat any team at any given point.
You mean like the packers took the redskins so seriously? Or were you serious? Or are you seriously obsessed with Bear fans? Or, should we take you serious?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'd rather lose out to the Vikings than watch the boring ass Rams make the playoffs. Who wants to watch that?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like the Seahawks didn’t take the rams seriously
Amazing that a win would make them #1 seed while a loss makes them #5. I've been expecting them to hit some bumps as they've just barely gotten by in most of their wins. 5 of their wins have been by 4 points or less. They've only won 1 game (over Arizona) by more than 8 points.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
We arent even the worst 10-3 team in the league right now lol. In fact, were the best, so sayeth our SOS.
i disagree dude. i can't think of a worse team with a winning record. Meet me at the Brat Stop so we can hash this out, i am thinking of burning my Rodgers jersey

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Why can’t the Rams play as badly as they played us?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is why I think it’s nonsense when people mention the bears last qtr of the season as playoff games. They don’t control their own destiny and if they lose, they play again next week anyways. Sitting here hoping the Hawks beat the Rams. Needing the Packers to beat the Vikings again.

Every game matters. can’t lose home divisional games. Can’t lose to the Chargers, Eagles and Rams. Took way too long for certain players and coaches to adjust. ‘19 is over.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
This is why I think it’s nonsense when people mention the bears last qtr of the season as playoff games. They don’t control their own destiny and if they lose, they play again next week anyways. Sitting here hoping the Hawks beat the Rams. Needing the Packers to beat the Vikings again.

Every game matters. can’t lose home divisional games. Can’t lose to the Chargers, Eagles and Rams. Took way too long for certain players and coaches to adjust. ‘19 is over.
Yeah. Could've had the Chargers game so easily too.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Rams are slowly putting the nails in the Bears coffin.

I agree, the one game the Bears needed to go their way yesterday was the Rams losing. I think it will harder to pass the Rams than the Vikings at this point looking at remaining schedules.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

But I do think there is some merit in them finally figuring shit out, and going into the offseason on a high.

I feel like this season should've been last year, and then last year should've been this one...I can only hope they rebound now and are a stronger team next year.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But I do think there is some merit in them finally figuring shit out, and going into the offseason on a high.

I feel like this season should've been last year, and then last year should've been this one...I can only hope they rebound now and are a stronger team next year.
IMO it’s too soon to say they figured it out. I think the next 3 weeks will tell us a lot but then again, pressure is off. I wish they would have won that Rams game. It’s making all of the difference.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Is it me or is this the most boring start to a MNF game ever?

Monster

Liked Posts:
A couple years ago everyone was celebrating Wentz....
I hate Mitch but shit.... I have to re-think that.
Maybe a slow burn beats a flash...,

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one wants to win NFCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.