***OFFICIAL NFL WILD CARD WEEKEND Game Picks

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buffalo @ Houston

As much as I don’t like to pick against Watson, Will Fuller may not play and I don’t trust Houston’s coaching staff. Buffalo wins 20-16

Tennessee @ New England

Tennessee has been a nice story since Tannehill took over but that ends tonight. Belichick has owned Tannehill in Foxborough his whole career and I don’t see that changing tonight. Tom Terrific will make enough plays to win. New England wins 24-14.

Minnesota @ New Orleans

I don’t trust Curt Cousins in big games and I certainly don’t trust him in the Superdome. New Orleans will be seeking revenge from when the Vikings miraculously knocked them out of the playoffs a few years back. New Orleans wins 30-20

Seattle @ Philadelphia

Both teams are injury riddled. Philadelphia comes in hot but that’s mostly been against bad teams while Seattle almost beat San Francisco in a thriller. I just trust Wilson in this game more than I do Wentz. Wentz is making his first playoff start while Wilson has plenty of experience in these big games. I’ll take Seattle to win 24-23

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Eagles/ Seahawks is a coin flip to see what team actually shows up. How long can the Eagles keep doing it with so many backups, and will Bustmode do anything this week?
I guess I just trust Seattle more to pull one out, my only AWAY team to win.

Until Brady and company can be stopped, how do you not pick them? Titans are a nice story but are they playoff special or just a pretender? PATS!

Cousins can't beat winning teams. The only winning team he beat all year was the Eagles, and they're not great. The Bears even pants'd him. SAINTS for the win, as I'm a temp Saints fan the next two weeks, hoping they take down the Vikings to earn a trip to destroy the Pack next week.

Texans/Bills....I honestly don't know or care how good either team is here. I've seen both play twice and neither was very impressive in any of those games. But all you guys here tell Watson is already in Canton as one of the greatest QBs ever to have played the game, so surely he wins this one no? Coin flip says take the home team.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked against him today as part of my highly coveted Wild Card Game Picks. I got so caught up on Buffalo having a better coaching staff and completely forgot that a QB like Watson can overcome a chitty coaching staff and teammates.

Now that I’ve apologized I think those who bash Watson and continue to defend Trubisky owe him an apology as well. Please tag anyone who I’ve forgotten.

@dabears70 @msadows @Chris Sojka @msadows @playthrough2001

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Breaking News......The Titans are driving with 2min to go. N.E. may be finished

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Brady...INT. 9 sec to go...... N.E. IS finished

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I picked against him today as part of my highly coveted Wild Card Game Picks. I got so caught up on Buffalo having a better coaching staff and completely forgot that a QB like Watson can overcome a chitty coaching staff and teammates.

Now that I’ve apologized I think those who bash Watson and continue to defend Trubisky owe him an apology as well. Please tag anyone who I’ve forgotten.

You picked terrible today. I hope your games tonorrow arent so shitty. Thank God I didnt gamble with your knowledge.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yuck

Monster

Liked Posts:
Best opening day playoff games I remember...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ensured a new SB champion. Change is good

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I don’t know why you’re tagging me. Prior to the 2017 draft, I wanted Mahomes followed by Watson. Just because I wanted those guys doesn’t mean I’m going to be a cunt and start threads to say I told you so. It’s brutally childish.

I’m a Bear fan first and foremost, so as long as Mitch is the QB, I’m going to support him whether I wanted him here or not.

By the way, @Bort and I were in a small group around here that felt Mahomes would be a star in the NFL.