***OFFICIAL*** PREDICT the WEEK that KYLE LONG gets INJURED

So which week does Long die??

• Total voters

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As the ONLY person who selected week 6 in the poll I would like to give myself a #selfbackpat
Ummmm, technically he was injured in week 3, which i #calledit 2 years in a row, so fall back lil bitch.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ummmm, technically he was injured in week 3, which i #calledit 2 years in a row, so fall back lil bitch.
Fine, hurt in week 3. IR'd in Week 6. Let's not argue semantics here though, let's just all rejoice.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The first step in an injury recovery is to address one simple issue: what is the source of the problem? A good general rule is that you must remove one item from the injury recovery regimen. The next thing to remove is the source. The source of the problem is the source of the injury. The cure is the remedy. If you remove everything the source is, you start over.

Madden

Liked Posts:
I told you all we should have traded his ass before he became useless. It was so obvious he was a declining player. Pace fucked up, could have swindled a 7th round pick from someone at the very least.

LOL at this thread. He'll be injured week 4 for sure. He's the most overrated player on the team and Pace should trade him before his inevitable season ending injury. Trade him for a 4th round pick so we can get some value for him. Fans constantly defend him because he's a "fan favorite" but he's worthless sitting on the sidelines every year. Plus he's one of the older players on the team, he's only going to decline with age and multiple surgeries. And now he's pissed off Nagy and the rest of the team

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No you weren’t. You voted for Week 3.

Thanks
Long was injured in week 3 and didn't play in week 4. The thread was literally "predict the week long gets injured" not "predict the week long gets placed on IR". However, since I am feeling joyous on this glorious day, I have decided to give you #calledit credit (in addition to myself, who was correct) even tho u literally predicted the week he'd get IR'd and not the week he'd get injured.

Please read the thread title and OP next time.

Thanks.