***OFFICIAL*** PREDICT the WEEK that KYLE LONG gets INJURED

So which week does Long die??

• Total voters

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Hoping and betting on one of our core players to get injured is just fucking stupid. He's our best option at right guard and does a hell of a job when he's not injured. Sure, he did some dumb crap in practice, but really who cares. I'm guessing you all were hoping Kreutz got injured when he hit a teammate with an object on a team function? Bottom line is I want this team to win games . Kyle gives us the best chance to do that if healthy. I'm voting he plays the whole season and returns to Pro Bowl form.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hoping and betting on one of our core players to get injured is just fucking stupid. He's our best option at right guard and does a hell of a job when he's not injured. Sure, he did some dumb crap in practice, but really who cares. I'm guessing you all were hoping Kreutz got injured when he hit a teammate with an object on a team function? Bottom line is I want this team to win games . Kyle gives us the best chance to do that if healthy. I'm voting he plays the whole season and returns to Pro Bowl form.
Just as an FYI, it's 2019.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Long will get hurt after the super bowl when he dislocates his jaw while cannibalizing Belichek and Brady after he beat them to death with their helmets. No assault charges though, as it was simply a football fight. These things happen

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just as an FYI, it's 2019.
Ikr imagine having zero woke at this point in civilization that a modern day gladiator sport where giant men get paid millions of dollars to potentially helmet beat each other can't accommodate some injury/fatality side betting. Zero woke.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoping and betting on one of our core players to get injured is just fucking stupid. He's our best option at right guard and does a hell of a job when he's not injured.

Agree with the former...disagree with the latter. At this point, Ted Larsen would not be that big of a drop off with much less of a headache for the coaching staff. Which speaks VOLUMES if you have followed Larsen's career.

Sure, he did some dumb crap in practice, but really who cares.

Dumb crap in practice, in games, in training camp, on the internet, on his Xbox...at what point is it fair to just call Kyle Long dumb?

I'm guessing you all were hoping Kreutz got injured when he hit a teammate with an object on a team function?

Maybe not injured because Kreutz was...you know...still good at playing football, but it did draw back the curtain on what a total dillweed Olin Kreutz really was.

Bottom line is I want this team to win games . Kyle gives us the best chance to do that if healthy.

Again...agree with the former and disagree with the latter. They forced a "healthy" Long into the playoff game. Kyle was bad. The OL was bad. The Bears got bounced.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see Long beat the hell of somebody tonight. Don't care what team he goes crazy on.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears decided to leave that violent, out of control THUG Kyle Long in Chicago for tonight's game.
They made the right choice, no one deserves to be bludgeoned over a practice sesh, or worse yet, a preseason game.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They made the right choice, no one deserves to be bludgeoned over a practice sesh, or worse yet, a preseason game.

He has remorse, feels just awful about the whole incident, he would very much like to move forward. I blame Fortnite for Kyle's mean streak.

Madden

Liked Posts:
LOL at this thread. He'll be injured week 4 for sure. He's the most overrated player on the team and Pace should trade him before his inevitable season ending injury. Trade him for a 4th round pick so we can get some value for him. Fans constantly defend him because he's a "fan favorite" but he's worthless sitting on the sidelines every year. Plus he's one of the older players on the team, he's only going to decline with age and multiple surgeries. And now he's pissed off Nagy and the rest of the team.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long suffered multiple injuries during the 2016 season. He played the first seven games of the season with a torn labrum in his left shoulder. He missed the Bears' Week 8 contest against the Minnesota Vikings due to a strained triceps. Long then severely injured his right ankle two weeks later against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and was carted off the field. He was placed on injured reserve on November 15.

On December 5, 2017, Long was placed on injured reserve after aggravating a shoulder injury in Week 13, while also being bothered by ankle and finger injuries throughout the season.

Long started the first eight games of the 2018 season, but suffered a foot injury in Week 8 against the New York Jets and was ruled out 6–8 weeks just a few days later. He was placed on injured reserve on November 3, 2018.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He has remorse, feels just awful about the whole incident, he would very much like to move forward. I blame Fortnite for Kyle's mean streak.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Um well you might think it&#39;s literally water under bridges but if very well quite possibly could actually be a serious mental health issue I mean, would you ever bring two helmets to a helmet fight and beat someone with zero helmets or even think of doing something like that?</p>&mdash; Vick Ashley (@Vick__Ashley) <a href=" ">August 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Um well you might think it's literally water under bridges but if very well quite possibly could actually be a serious mental health issue I mean, would you ever bring two helmets to a helmet fight and beat someone with zero helmets or even think of doing something like that?

Say what you will, the kid cuts through the BS and gets down to the nitty gritty.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
See title, then vote in the poll.

Statistically speaking, there's no chance he makes it past week 8, so i left the cutoff there. Essentially you're choosing between week 1 thru 8 for when Long will die.

Not to toot my own foghorn, but i literally hit the nail on the head when we did this last year, so this year I'm going with week 3, but don't let my prediction sway you in any one direction.

Vote away!
Literally #calledit 2 years in a row. Gosh, not to humblebrag but I am literally money with predicting Longs uselessness.

Congrats to those that copied me and also picked week 3!

:bearbang:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Literally #calledit 2 years in a row. Gosh, not to humblebrag but I am literally money with predicting Longs uselessness.

Congrats to those that copied me and also picked week 3!

:bearbang:
I see I was duped into giving him two weeks of extra credit. Shoulda known better.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I see I was duped into giving him two weeks of extra credit. Shoulda known better.
We can't all have quality #calledit's, otherwise I would just be a regular poster instead of someone who literally has a 100% #calledit ratio, and a 200% #calledit ratio when it comes to Kyle Long.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, in conclusion, FUCK KYLE LONG ?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey buddy. I'd just like to say TUSM for this thread.

If u recall, I was the one that bumped ur Long injury thread last year. B4 the season started u predicted Long would be injured by week 8. That same week b4 the game I had a REALLY bad feeling that the Bears would suffer a major injury... looks like we mutually #calledit.

Just so u know I have bookmarked this thread so I can bump it in early November or so to give u more #calledit props.

Bump

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As the ONLY person who selected week 6 in the poll I would like to give myself a #selfbackpat