***OFFICIAL*** QuanZell is ACTIVE today!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
OMG my favorite GOAT of all time RB is active today since Kelvin White is preparing for life after riding bench on a football team! His name is Ta`quan Mizzell, but some of you may know him better as Quanzell, or his college nickname "the african missle", but irregardlessly, dude is a straight BEAST and if he gets an opp to touch the ball LOOK THE FUCK OUT.

He's ready to BEAR DOWN, i just know it.

2 touches, 58 yards and a score. #calledit ... hopefully Benny doesn't steal my mans workload.

Any predictions now that the site is "fixed"?

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
OMG my favorite GOAT of all time RB is active today since Kelvin White is preparing for life after riding bench on a football team! His name is Ta`quan Mizzell, but some of you may know him better as Quanzell, or his college nickname "the african missle", but irregardlessly, dude is a straight BEAST and if he gets an opp to touch the ball LOOK THE FUCK OUT.

2 touches, 58 yards and a score. #calledit ... hopefully Benny doesn't steal my mans workload.

Whoa, they finally activated TAM? HYPED!

BearDen

High Ranking Member

:buttrock::beerbang::buttrock::beerbang::buttrock::beerbang:

Grimson

Donator
FUCK YES!

Lets go... I'm so fucking pumped for this game... QuanZell being active just put it over the top.

GO BEARS!!!

:bearbang:

Grimson

Donator
QuanZell back in today over Kelvin White... heck YEAH!

:bearbang:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
Where are all the shit talking idoits now?

The African Missle strikes again! Literally :bearsBOOM:!!!