***OFFICIAL*** Thursday Night IGT: Bears vs Cowboys (#MITCHISBACK Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Mitch shatters every single game record tonight and leads the bears to a Super Bowl in a few months...everyone will have no choice but to “embrace the truth“. Mitch is fucking back baby let’s go!

(will probably want everyone fired in around 12 hours)

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Football is a team game. When you're near league worst in offensive line play, near league worst in rushing, leading the league in drops, have no NFL caliber tight ends, your QB, unless he's someone truly great, is going to struggle.

Now add in that Trubisky's head coach specifically calls plays that meet his own idea of what makes a good offense, that literally go against your own strengths as a QB, and your own strengths as a football team in the running game, and you'll probably have a pretty disappointing season.

You're talking to people who wanted to come into the modern NFL and get an offense, who then got a high pick QB and proceeded to get distracted by defensive needs because we only had a top 10 defense.
They don't understand the concept of team game when it comes to offense.

Until I see our QB given the time other QBs get against our great defense I can't blame it all on the QB. And I certainly don't think a different QB is going to be the answer.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
You're talking to people who wanted to come into the modern NFL and get an offense, who then got a high pick QB and proceeded to get distracted by defensive needs because we only had a top 10 defense.
They don't understand the concept of team game when it comes to offense.

Until I see our QB given the time other QBs get against our great defense I can't blame it all on the QB. And I certainly don't think a different QB is going to be the answer.

You’re right. I can only think of a few QBs that could make this offense work and it’s the elite guys like Wilson and Rodgers. We know Trubisky isn’t elite, but he could be good in a good system. Pretty sure of that.

Hope we don’t have to watch another QB struggle here to figure that out.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I feel like the cowboys are a horrible match up for us. What graphic do they show today? Mitch vs Mahomes and Watson stats or Dak and Romo then all the other bears quarterbacks?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
my body is ready

ignignokt

Liked Posts:
I'll take Thursday night so I won't blow my Sunday watching Pagano's crap scheme and Nagy's failure to establish a running game to play action out of.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You’re right. I can only think of a few QBs that could make this offense work and it’s the elite guys like Wilson and Rodgers. We know Trubisky isn’t elite, but he could be good in a good system. Pretty sure of that.

Hope we don’t have to watch another QB struggle here to figure that out.

Funny thing if Trubisky moves even he can make it work better. Nobody can be a statue when you can't trust the oline.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Got a feeling it's gonna come down to the kickers. Also I hope Nagy doesn't turn into an idiot when it's 3rd and short. Just keep the chains moving and don't call long developing shotgun BS. Keep Montgomery involved so the offense is balanced and unpredictable.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Steve Smith does not like Trubs at all!

With that said...I don't view Dak as a franchise QB. He's pretty pedestrian if you shut down Zeke

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Do you think Trubisky will have a horrible overthow in the first or second series?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got a feeling it's gonna come down to the kickers. Also I hope Nagy doesn't turn into an idiot when it's 3rd and short. Just keep the chains moving and don't call long developing shotgun BS. Keep Montgomery involved so the offense is balanced and unpredictable.
3rd and short situations have been terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.