***OFFICIAL*** Thursday Night IGT: Bears vs Cowboys (#MITCHISBACK Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last 10 points by Dallas were totally unnecessary and unacceptable as Pagano called soft defenses..On the plus side..Nagy called a great game minus the one wildcat play

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is developing into a solid guard for a defensive guy that moved to offense is doing great. I can't wait to see where he is a year from now.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He was playing DT 3 years ago... of course it was going to take a few games to learn.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thanks boys. Catch you later.
Bear down or something.

Grape

Liked Posts:
Why do some people have to dig 10 pages back to pull up a fan bitching about a dumb play, just to whine about them bitching about a dumb play.
Welcome to the “in game thread” where conclusions are jumped to faster than Cohen runs out of bounds.
I don't know what the issue was and why it was posted late, but I posted my comment as soon as he made it.

I don't think anyone on this board goes through pages and pages just to look for people to argue with. You make it sound like people are seriously miserable with nothing to do. If you're not okay with people making dissenting opinions on a DISCUSSION FORUM then I'm not sure why you're here.

Or I guess next time I see something I disagree with I'll just say, man I wish I could say something but legendxofxlink might not like me arguing so I'll refrain from posting. It's quite ironic that you're bitching about people having a discussion on a discussion forum.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Last 10 points by Dallas were totally unnecessary and unacceptable as Pagano called soft defenses..On the plus side..Nagy called a great game minus the one wildcat play
You simply don't understand football.

Let me guess, the Bears should have been blitzing? Gambling?

Up three scores the thing the D needs to make sure of is to not give big plays or quick scores. Make the opponent use clock, and three scores become unattainable.

That is exactly what the Bears' D did.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
You simply don't understand football.

Let me guess, the Bears should have been blitzing? Gambling?

Up three scores the thing the D needs to make sure of is to not give big plays or quick scores. Make the opponent use clock, and three scores become unattainable.

That is exactly what the Bears' D did.
I guess Belechik doesnt understand football either

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is a completely inane comment.
Maybe watch some Patriots football..If they are up, BB is trying to score well into the 4th quarter..He doesnt take his foot off the gas

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe watch some Patriots football..If they are up, BB is trying to score well into the 4th quarter..He doesnt take his foot off the gas

What was the last game with a 3 score lead that the Bears lost because they took their foot off the gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.