OFFICIAL - Top Sandwiches as determined by CCS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure. Bacon is only 45 calories a strip. It's about a 600-700 calorie sandwich.
Ummmm just under 600 for the bacon and eggs alone. Add in your bread, cheese slices and cooking fat buddy...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
How come Subway sandwiches aren't automated by robots yet? Honestly the "sandwich artist" humans they currently employ can't follow simple directions as is.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Ummmm just under 600 for the bacon and eggs alone. Add in your bread, cheese slices and cooking fat buddy...
220 for the bread, 270 for the bacon, 210 for the eggs, 260 for the cheese and butter....whoops, yep, My math is WAY off. My metabolism isn't going to run high forever.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
220 for the bread, 270 for the bacon, 210 for the eggs, 260 for the cheese and butter....whoops, yep, My math is WAY off. My metabolism isn't going to run high forever.
270 for the eggs...

But basically u could eat two of those a day and not get fat if u have an active lifestyle.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Side note on the BEC sammich discussion... I've started buying the "better" eggs at Jewel, not the Egglands or Jewel brand stuff and honestly those eggs are worth the extra money, taste way better.

If anyone has egg recommendations, throw em at me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Side note on the BEC sammich discussion... I've started buying the "better" eggs at Jewel, not the Egglands or Jewel brand stuff and honestly those eggs are worth the extra money, taste way better.

Stop by my house and pick up a dozen sometime.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

I have a co-worker that brings in farm fresh. I agree, there is a difference. His chickens are free range and only get feed in the winter else they eat what's on the property.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have a co-worker that brings in farm fresh. I agree, there is a difference. His chickens are free range and only get feed in the winter else they eat what's on the property.

I noticed it when I went out to Tuscon to visit my Aunt and she had local farm-fresh eggs from a friend of hers and asked if me or my Mom could tell the difference.

I said I definitely could... I eat alot of eggs, and after that decided to try to get the better stuff at Jewel.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

I was going to say you need to find yourself a farmer for the best eggs, but I think that you already have....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
In laws farms in Wisconsin 1980 was the first ime I tasted farm eggs, I couldn't believe it, it was like an entirely different food. Aunt Janet also made a pork roast with dumplings and gravey, I had never had homemade dumplings, fucking eye opening. Good people up there but they had some fun with the Bears fan's delight over what was for them commonplace.

I go up there for 4 days for a wedding, funeral, christening, or whatever, I gain 10 pounds.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Really craving a BAE sammich this AM, but fresh out of bacon. :mad:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Really craving a BAE sammich this AM, but fresh out of bacon. :mad:
Ummmmm.....never run out of bacon.......I don’t always recommend this but I keep a box of the precooked in the house so I always have a supply ready for when I need a bacon fix.....hopelessly addict to the stuff.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ummmmm.....never run out of bacon.......I don’t always recommend this but I keep a box of the precooked in the house so I always have a supply ready for when I need a bacon fix.....hopelessly addict to the stuff.
I had some good deli lunch meat and just tossed that in with the eggs. Not bacon, but it worked out