***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
MV5BNmMyMmJmODYtMjRkYi00OWFmLWIyOTQtMWJmZTgyYjFiM2I3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk5OTkyNDE@._V1_.jpg

Now showing on IFC Wednesday nights.

Simply hilarious.

^^^^ @HeHateMe ^^^^

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I was just digging through past BCS threads to see which one to bump.
Lalo salamanca is smart as a whip and looks like a ton of trouble. He plays his intelligence down which makes him even more dangerous.

I love Nacho's character, and his story line keeps getting better.

It was cool as hell to see mike stumble in to his drunken ways and snap on his granddaughter.

When watching you see him as no nonsense, get the job done, do everything right, toe the line kind of guy. A guy working tirelessly to secure a future for his grand daughter.
It is easy to forget he is a criminal, it is easy to forget he was a drunk, and it was easy to forget he was on the take. It is nice to see his demons come back and get him. Makes his current position much more believable.

Jimmy is about 2/3rds the way Saul. You gotta figure Kim leaving him over it is what tips him the rest of the way.

I am beginning to think Kim may die as an indirect result of his actions.
I never thought much about it in the context of Breaking bad, but there would be a retroactive hole in his story if he didnt try to get word out to kim when he left.

Who knows- Maybe I am way off base. Maybe he tanked her career inadvertently and she took off... maybe the "current storyline" wraps up with him seeking her out.

I doubt it though. I think kim is doomed.

Really good start to the season. Episode 2 was fantastic. Lalo is a problem and is going to be one for the rest of the season I imagine. Love the Nacho storyline.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Pretty much just watching Star Wars Clone Wars series. Funny, I got a "promotion" at work, and I actually do less work and have more down time, so I just sit there and watch an episode or two of CW since they're short and I can fit them in.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Been re-watching Community, such a great show

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Pretty much just watching Star Wars Clone Wars series. Funny, I got a "promotion" at work, and I actually do less work and have more down time, so I just sit there and watch an episode or two of CW since they're short and I can fit them in.

that and rebels are excellent. They are perfect to watch while doing cardio

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I binged altered carbon

the first few episodes almost had me push eject It was terrible but it’s gets way better after

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Already watched five episodes of the much hyped Hunters on Amazon Prime.

It's entertaining enough, but not really award winning television. I have to wonder how the pitch went because on paper this show is Jewish Senior Citizens form a hit squad in 1970s America to kill the many Nazis hiding here three decades after WWII.

Brutal flashbacks to the "work camps" make it not for the squeamish, but if you can look past everything that makes this story illogical, Pacino's Yiddish accent and like watching Nazis die...check it out!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Been watching the Terrence Hill / Bud Spencer library, and I can't believe how addictive it is. I tried to avoid the westerns at first, eventually gave in and so far enjoyed the ones I watched. 10 years ago, I would have brushed all of these off as cornball.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been watching the Terrence Hill / Bud Spencer library, and I can't believe how addictive it is. I tried to avoid the westerns at first, eventually gave in and so far enjoyed the ones I watched. 10 years ago, I would have brushed all of these off as cornball.

The "Trinity " movies are actually my favorite westerns ever. I have not had a VCR in almost 20 years, but I still have my "Trinity is My Name" trilogy box set because I just don't have the heart to throw them away.

Total cornball, but cracked me up with every viewing.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The "Trinity " movies are actually my favorite westerns ever. I have not had a VCR in almost 20 years, but I still have my "Trinity is My Name" trilogy box set because I just don't have the heart to throw them away.

Total cornball, but cracked me up with every viewing.

I'll queue them up for popcorn night.

His Name is Nobody really sucked me in. Oddly, I like Spaghetti Westerns better than American Westerns. Last one I watched was Blackie the Pirate. Again, not a good movie, but for whatever reason I'm addicted and want to see more.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
New season of ALTERED CARBON drops TONIGHT @Ares

Finished season same day. Think I liked the 2nd season more than the first. Pretty good show. I like the fact that they can pretty much swap out actors for the lead character anytime they want given the nature of the technology. I actually didn't realize until after a few episodes that the actor that played the lead last year wasn't coming back.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I've gotta pick that show back up. I liked it and my wife was like "meh"
I'm gonna show my wife who's boss and turn it back on tonight