***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I swear we had a thread on this, but I can't find it.

What shows are you watching right now?

My new favorite is NBC's Manifest. Also this season of How to Get Away With Murder has been pretty good. New season of South Park is under rated.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear we had a thread on this, but I can't find it.

What shows are you watching right now?

My new favorite is NBC's Manifest. Also this season of How to Get Away With Murder has been pretty good. New season of South Park is under rated.

Manifest is GOAT. But I called that since Comic Con. To no ones surprise, I was right!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Mondays: Catch up on Netflix stuff (Ozark, Making a Murderer, Parks & Rec)
Tuesdays: MTV The Challenge
Wednesdays: Survivor/Are you the one
Thursdays: SuperStore (NBC), Jersey Shore
Fridays: Netflix if I watch any TV.
Saturdays/Sundays: Football

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mondays: Catch up on Netflix stuff (Ozark, Making a Murderer, Parks & Rec)
Tuesdays: MTV The Challenge
Wednesdays: Survivor/Are you the one
Thursdays: SuperStore (NBC), Jersey Shore
Fridays: Netflix if I watch any TV.
Saturdays/Sundays: Football

Superstore is so great.

Isn't survivor on like season 67 by now?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I started the man in the high castle the other day. A+ so far

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Superstore is so great.

Good to know. I have been watching 'The Good Place' which is on right after it...may have to double down on NBC. The new season of 'It's Always Sunny..." is wonderful and 'South Park' is killing me with the PC babies.

On Netflix I am finishing off the most recent seasons of 'Bojack Horseman' and 'Lady Dynamite'. Also watched all of 'Norm McDonald Has a Show' in one sitting because I love Norm McDonald so much.

Keep promising myself I will get back to watching more than the first two episodes of 'Altered Carbon', but because of the calendar...I have really just been watching a lot of dated horror movies and squeezing sitcoms in between.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good to know. I have been watching 'The Good Place' which is on right after it...may have to double down on NBC. The new season of 'It's Always Sunny..." is wonderful and 'South Park' is killing me with the PC babies.

On Netflix I am finishing off the most recent seasons of 'Bojack Horseman' and 'Lady Dynamite'. Also watched all of 'Norm McDonald Has a Show' in one sitting because I love Norm McDonald so much.

Keep promising myself I will get back to watching more than the first two episodes of 'Altered Carbon', but because of the calendar...I have really just been watching a lot of dated horror movies and squeezing sitcoms in between.

oh dam new always sunny??? nice.

I'm rewatching altered carbon with bae, after first two she's hooked.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I finished this newest season of Bojack. It was pretty good, but imo not as good as previous seasons. Still, Will Arnett >>>

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I finished this newest season of Bojack. It was pretty good, but imo not as good as previous seasons. Still, Will Arnett >>>
Agreed all around. Not as good as Season 4, but the "eulogy" episode alone was worth my $7.99 this month.

I would cast Will Arnett in everything if I were King of the World.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously though...Norm McDonald...just do it....