***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Anyone have Disney+? Got it with my Verizon unlimited account. Going to watch some of the classics plus has every episode of The Simpsons.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone have Disney+? Got it with my Verizon unlimited account. Going to watch some of the classics plus has every episode of The Simpsons.
I've got it. Only thing i've watched so far is that Jeff Goldblum show, which i thought was great. Such an odd man. Met him at a Marlins game when i was a kid.

watch the mandalorian. Give us a review before we get Disney lol
I'm probably gonna watch that here soon. I would have watched it sooner but the only way i've been able to watch is by phone. I want to watch it on a bigger screen but for some reason i've been unable to login via PC, xbox etc.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The Mandalorian. So good. It's better than the any Stars Wars outside of the original trilogy. It makes you wonder why they couldn't make the prequels/sequels like this...

they decided to appease people that don’t even watch or care about the series. Stay out of politics and write some quality. We want to get entertained. Allot of us don’t give a rats ass about politics

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Morning Show on Apple TV. Lots of big name actors here. Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carell, Reese Witherspoon, Billy Crudup, and Mark Duplass are in this.

It's from this show that I realized that Jennifer Aniston can act. I honestly didn't think she could act like this. She might win an Emmy for her performance on this show.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The Morning Show on Apple TV. Lots of big name actors here. Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carell, Reese Witherspoon, Billy Crudup, and Mark Duplass are in this.

It's from this show that I realized that Jennifer Aniston can act. I honestly didn't think she could act like this. She might win an Emmy for her performance on this show.

what’s your thoughts on Apple + so far? I didn’t get Apple + or Disney + yet but interested in what you think if it’s worth adding yet another streaming service

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what’s your thoughts on Apple + so far? I didn’t get Apple + or Disney + yet but interested in what you think if it’s worth adding yet another streaming service
eh...I haven't had much time to watch it. My wife got it and so far, I've only watched one show. Some of the other shows don't really interest me. The Morning Show is a really good show though. I've used Disney+ more than I've used AppleTV but that's just a preference as I like old Disney cartoons and X-Men and their endless library of Disney movies. For me, AppleTV is not worth the extra $5 but Disney+ is worth it to me.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
finished the last season of The Man In The High Castle. Overall, I think it was a good season, but the last episode was a bit anticlimactic....well, I shouldn't say the last episode. Majority of the episode was good until the last 10 minutes or so.

The guy who plays Obergruppenfuhrer John Smith is a pretty good actor. He was my favorite character on the show. I hope he gets other acting jobs on the small screen.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Silicon Valley is 3 episodes into the final season. Freakin' hilarious so far.

I needed a palate cleanser after that Bears shit show so I watched SV and is it just me or was this episode kind of depressing?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Final season of Vikings kicked off this week. Any fans? Anyone else love to bend over Katherine winnick?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Netflix doesn’t screw this up but the idea and money spent gives really high hopes for this. My brother has the games and loves it might play them also

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Im not into vampires but v war on Netflix was pretty good. I’m finding myself trying out shows I wouldn’t normally watch trying to kill half hour on the stair master lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was ready to give up on Mandelorean until the latest episode. That shit was better than all the last 5 movies except Rogue One in terms of engagement/entertainment/quality, in my Star Wars experience.