Oh, for Phucks sake, look what Phoenix is doing now...

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I'm telling you guys, the league has conspired against the Bulls. No 1A trades or FAs allowed.

None shall pass!
[video=youtube;V4UfAL9f74I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V4UfAL9f74I[/video]

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
It makes sense. It also leaves Bosh or Love as the odd man out, and there is only one choice in the East at that point.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Not getting Melo isn't the end of the world as long as the Bulls can convince a player like Bosh to come over or they can finally pull their finger out and get the trade for Love done. They have to get a star player and those 3 guys are the only guys I would really accept.

Bosh and Noah would compliment each other very well in the front court.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I can't see either of those guys wanting to play in Phoenix.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's going to be a lot of talk from now until everyone makes their decision. That's the nature of this game.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't see either of those guys wanting to play in Phoenix.

Melo is coming to Chicago. Its a done deal. No way Melo is going to play second fiddle to Lebron on a team. He wants his own legacy. He can actually win 3 or 4 championships with the Bulls and having Rose as a teammate is better for him.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I call this a bullshit story, $33M is not enough for two max contracts and no one else on their team is making enough to make up the difference. No way in hell are those two guys running out to the desert unless its to retire. The Lakers or Heat have a better chance of getting them than Phoenix.

I expect every team that has a lot of salary cap room will put a story out about trying to sign one of these guys but in reality it NY, CHI, Mia, Dal, Hou, and LA.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I call this a bullshit story, $33M is not enough for two max contracts and no one else on their team is making enough to make up the difference. No way in hell are those two guys running out to the desert unless its to retire. The Lakers or Heat have a better chance of getting them than Phoenix.

I expect every team that has a lot of salary cap room will put a story out about trying to sign one of these guys but in reality it NY, CHI, Mia, Dal, Hou, and LA.

Yeah, I think the article's correct. They can fit two max guys on the roster, and already have Miles Plumlee, Goran Dragic, and a QO to Eric Bledsoe on the team. Trade the Morris Bro's (someone will take them) and they're right there.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Yeah, I think the article's correct. They can fit two max guys on the roster, and already have Miles Plumlee, Goran Dragic, and a QO to Eric Bledsoe on the team. Trade the Morris Bro's (someone will take them) and they're right there.

The article just stated they don't have the $40M+ they would need to sign two max contracts. Then it says they could get the extra $10M they need without losing Bledsoe and Dragic but they'd basically have to gut everyone else on the team since those two make up most of the teams salary.

The Suns have $33.5 million in salary-cap space and could shed the next $10 million needed to sign James and Anthony to maximum contracts without unloading the young core of guards Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic and center Miles Plumlee that pushed the franchise to 48 victories in the Western Conference last season.

Dragic, Bledsoe, Melo, and James is not enough to win anything. I think the story is just hype to keep Suns fans happy.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
The article just stated they don't have the $40M+ they would need to sign two max contracts. Then it says they could get the extra $10M they need without losing Bledsoe and Dragic but they'd basically have to gut everyone else on the team since those two make up most of the salary.

I think the story is just hype to keep Suns fans happy.

More than likely. I'm sure their fans are restless in that conference

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That would really be something if Phoenix of all teams managed to pull that off

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This story def. has traction. It was reported on CBS. The Suns are going after Lebron hard and telling him he can choose his side mate. Also, it states that Lebron is a fan of Bledsoe.