Olin Kreutz on James Daniels at center

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Center is prob one of the most complicated positions to play in the NFL. Its easy to see when he is fucking up, but probably impossible to know just from watching games if it was his fault or how fast he is getting better.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we should convince Frank Omiyale out of retirement.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
Leno gets paid and turns into a turd. That seems like the biggest issue. Coward looks like a decent replacement for long

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Just think how far Daniels would have been if they just let him start at center last year.

Everyone said Whitehair needed to be the center, even though Cody's white year, he did not even play or practice at center until game 1.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Leno gets paid and turns into a turd. That seems like the biggest issue.
Clearly that happens to certain players once they get the big contract, they lose their motivation and their productivity deteriorates. It reveals their character. The opposite also happens, such as with Mack, who got the contract and so far has even gotten better. Shows his character as a leader and a person, compared to Leno who the Bears never should have given him the over inflated contract.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah bro, Massie has literally been solid as fuck. The only time anyone could have legitimately complained about him was his first year here and the man has done nothing but improve each season. Solid solid tackle.

He has been, but if he has a couple poor games back-to-back people will be all in for the "overpaid! Overrated!" train.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just think how far Daniels would have been if they just let him start at center last year.

Everyone said Whitehair needed to be the center, even though Cody's white year, he did not even play or practice at center until game 1.

No.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I was told I was jealous because JD was a better center than Ragnow.

SMDH
Sorry for the inconvenience but I’m still going to listen to Olin. JD is barely 22 his ceiling is really high.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry for the inconvenience but I’m still going to listen to Olin. JD is barely 22 his ceiling is really high.

Because Ragnow is over-the-hill at 23?

2nd rated Center in the NFL right now according to PFF

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Because Ragnow is over-the-hill at 23?

2nd rated Center in the NFL right now according to PFF
Did I ever say Ragnow was over the hill? JD is just considered more athletic. Also I couldn’t give 2 shits what PFF says. Dak Prescott was the #2 QB in the NFL before the Saints game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did I ever say Ragnow was over the hill? JD is just considered more athletic. Also I couldn’t give 2 shits what PFF says. Dak Prescott was the #2 QB in the NFL before the Saints game.

Actually this is what you said...........

Does it upset you James Daniels who we got in the second round is better than Frank Ragnow who you guys picked in the first?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like how this place has a built in rotation of which linemen to criticize. Massie is going to be back on the hot seat next.

Didn't see that shit coming...