OLine's Been Kicking Ass

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:

Against the Vikings' DLine, the Bears OLine played amazing. Big ups to Massie who pretty much shut out Hunter all night.

Now if they could only run block and get more than 1 yard of push on running plays, that would be fantastic.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:

Against the Vikings' DLine, the Bears OLine played amazing. Big ups to Massie who pretty much shut out Hunter all night.

Now if they could only run block and get more than 1 yard of push on running plays, that would be fantastic.
Massie playing this year like he wants a contract extension. Maybe the new O-Line scheme works for him in the pass game.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They did not play amazing.

I had 14 plays where there was pressure or a guy in Mitch's face, some of those were on roll outs.

They played an okay game against a very good pass rush. They still are below average in the run game.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, they better learn how to run block fast cause I imagine we'll see a lot of Howard and I'd love to see him rush for over 100 vs the Lions. We gotta eat up clock while moving the chains and keep the defense fresh.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
They did not play amazing.

I had 14 plays where there was pressure or a guy in Mitch's face, some of those were on roll outs.

They played an okay game against a very good pass rush. They still are below average in the run game.

Hub said Massie did not really play well. After some early pressures allowed Nagy adjusted and gave him help.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears were running 7 man protections for most of the game, that’s why there was never anyone open. And the Vikings didn’t really blitz, so it was consistently 3 on 7 out in coverage.

Last edited: