3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU TO POST SHITTY VIDEOS OF SECOND RATE MUSICIANS. START YOUR OWN MONTHLY THREAD OF HHM SHITTY MUSIC

THANK YOU
Sorry. I'm gonna make this a thing.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU TO POST SHITTY VIDEOS OF SECOND RATE MUSICIANS. START YOUR OWN MONTHLY THREAD OF HHM SHITTY MUSIC
Excuse me but I think I posted a first rate musician. Thanks
THANK YOU

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kind of weird for the village idiot bigot f*** Omeletponce to post something from Playing for Change, but it's only because he is getting all nostalgic about nostalgia as his soul continues to wither.

These vids are supposed to make you feel all squooshy, and they may do that. They are slick, but they don't do any justice to the songs at all, and kind of suck.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Kind of weird for the village idiot bigot f*** Omeletponce to post something from Playing for Change, but it's only because he is getting all nostalgic about nostalgia as his soul continues to wither.

These vids are supposed to make you feel all squooshy, and they may do that. They are slick, but they don't do any justice to the songs at all, and kind of suck.
NOT BUYING IT

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I am wondering is this some new kind of tread that plays music or something as you roll down the road? I mean I think it would get very tiresome hearing sounds coming from your tread as you travel about.

Perhaps maybe the "music" part of the tread is that it makes super high sonic noises to scare away pesky nuisance animals like deer and racoon and cranky delusional old men??? *Shrugs*

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am wondering is this some new kind of tread that plays music or something as you roll down the road? I mean I think it would get very tiresome hearing sounds coming from your tread as you travel about.

Perhaps maybe the "music" part of the tread is that it makes super high sonic noises to scare away pesky nuisance animals like deer and racoon and cranky delusional old men??? *Shrugs*

The poor old fool is typing with nubs for gods sake.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The poor old fool is typing with nubs for gods sake.
I've always wondered how he cut off his fingertips with a hedge trimmer...........I mean ,,how do you do that?
I've run partner saws, chain saws ,all saws. How in the fuck do you cut off your fingertips with a hedge trimmer? lol

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I've always wondered how he cut off his fingertips with a hedge trimmer...........I mean ,,how do you do that?
I've run partner saws, chain saws ,all saws. How in the fuck do you cut off your fingertips with a hedge trimmer? lol
WELL LOU, if you step in a gopher hole and you fall backward with your finger on the trigger of the hedge trimmer, it's pretty easy that it could happen

My hand surgeon says he has plenty of customers that loose fingers or parts in gardening accidents. 15% of the illegal immigrants that tend to my estate are missing some body part. Hell, Taco cut off one of his balls tree trimming

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^would make an awesome gif, and you could photochop the flying nubs into negs

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WELL LOU, if you step in a gopher hole and you fall backward with your finger on the trigger of the hedge trimmer, it's pretty easy that it could happen

My hand surgeon says he has plenty of customers that loose fingers or parts in gardening accidents. 15% of the illegal immigrants that tend to my estate are missing some body part. Hell, Taco cut off one of his balls tree trimming
Well common reaction would be to throw the trimmer away from you. Have you ever changed a flat tire before?
Do you know how to change a flat tire? I need answers to these simple questions so i can get a feel for ya .

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So one finger is on the trigger, what was the other finger doing before you cut it to a nub?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Well common reaction would be to throw the trimmer away from you. Have you ever changed a flat tire before?
Do you know how to change a flat tire? I need answers to these simple questions so i can get a feel for ya .
Of course, I have changed a flat tire

There is no common reaction when you step in a hole (heal first) that straightens your leg and your flip back on your head. Finger was on trigger and my left hand was exposed while the trimmer was running

for years, when I was young I took Judo and learned how to fall and protect my head. So I suspect I'm better at doing that then you.

If it were HHM, he would have beheaded himself

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course, I have changed a flat tire

There is no common reaction when you step in a hole (heal first) then that straightens your leg and your flip back on your head. Finger was on trigger and my left hand was exposed while the trimmer was running

for years, when I was young I took Judo and learned how to fall and protect my head. So I suspect I'm better at doing that then you.

If it were HHM, he would have beheaded himself
And this gopher hole........ I have gophers , they tunnel just under the surface and kick out the material in a mound like spoil.
Are you sure it was a gopher hole and not something else???

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
And this gopher hole........ I have gophers , they tunnel just under the surface and kick out the material in a mound like spoil.
Are you sure it was a gopher hole and not something else???
I like on a heavily wooded acre and have all kinds of animals running around: Possum, Raccoons, gophers, Chipmonks