OT: Antonio Brown has locked himself inside his house

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definitely brain damaged. That instagram video he posted a week or so ago was even crazier. It showed him berating police and his baby mama yet somehow he had to believe it showed him in a positive light cause he's the dummy who uploaded the video.

Here, I've heard he refused to pay the movers so they refused to unload his stuff. Not paying for services is also something Brown has had a habit of doing despite making millions from football. He's a deranged self centered man.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
No pity for AB. Act like a fool, get treated like a fool. My only hope is he has real friends and/or family that can have a real talk with him and get him to therapy, which he clearly needs.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Did the Mormon episode of South Park trigger for anyone else?

When all the celebrities keep hiding in Stan's closet and refuse to come out.
Me lol. It was Scientology though

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Delonte has a bipolar mental issue combined with a drug addiction. He needs help, not scorn...

AB just seems like a delusional narcissist who is seeking attention through self destructive behavior. I am completely ready to say I was wrong, but I would like to see an actual diagnosis that he has mental issues before I feel sorry for him...

BEARS

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
#NoMoreWhiteWomen2020

I think AB has some obvious psych issues. He needs help

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Sadly, he should be admitted. Guy need a professional evaluation and some kind of support.

He is genuinely a risk to himself and the people around him.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Delonte has a bipolar mental issue combined with a drug addiction. He needs help, not scorn...

AB just seems like a delusional narcissist who is seeking attention through self destructive behavior. I am completely ready to say I was wrong, but I would like to see an actual diagnosis that he has mental issues before I feel sorry for him...

BEARS

Someone has got to get him to a place where he can receive an actual diagnosis. Side question: Is that you in your avatar, next to the changing table?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I got a coy of his his new Public Relations playbook below:

tenor.gif

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
All this stuff sounds like a cry for help.
The guy probably has CTE. I hope he doesn't end up like Junior Seau, or Dave Dureson?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The NFL has been a guilty pleasure for me for years. It is a shit product now, and a good reflection of society's present ills. I think it may be time to move on from professional football. My interest is just not there anymore.