Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Anyone paying attention to all of this? Interesting stuff..

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
it was the footage from when they were accused back in 2017.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Yu was robbed. My boi is a legit Ace again. #saved

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone paying attention to all of this? Interesting stuff..
I like how its kinda being played off as teams doing it. Im sure other teams have done something similar, but the players reactions are like what?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
It sucks. It's fucking chickenshit. It's bad for baseball. They basically got Yu Darvish branded as a choke artist with what they were doing. Clayton Kershaw, the one of the greatest pitchers in the modern era, will probably never get a ring because of this. They screwed guys legacies. Their whole organization is just a steaming pile of garbage from top to bottom, and I hope the commissioner's office brings the wrath of God down on them. Doing it during the playoffs and World Series should be a death penalty-level offense for the organization. Vacate their shit.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sucks. It's fucking chickenshit. It's bad for baseball. They basically got Yu Darvish branded as a choke artist with what they were doing. Clayton Kershaw, the one of the greatest pitchers in the modern era, will probably never get a ring because of this. They screwed guys legacies. Their whole organization is just a steaming pile of garbage from top to bottom, and I hope the commissioner's office brings the wrath of God down on them. Doing it during the playoffs and World Series should be a death penalty-level offense for the organization. Vacate their shit.
None of that will happen

CSF77

Liked Posts:

#Patriots

CSF77

Liked Posts:
IMO if proven guilty. Removal of 1st round pick for next 5 years. That will punch them where it will matter.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Clayton Kershaw's postseason legacy was determined before pitching one game in Houston.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
THESE CHEATING FUCKS ROBBED US OF A WORLD SERIES TITLE
(I’m a dodgers fan)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They will find a scapegoat. And he will be fired. No one will skip a beat. This won't blow up.
MLB wants to sweep it under the rug. They dont want this publicity. When the story first broke, they treated it like ho hum then people went wait what? Now, they are all like ohhh fuck. Fall guy time

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
MLB wants to sweep it under the rug. They dont want this publicity. When the story first broke, they treated it like ho hum then people went wait what? Now, they are all like ohhh fuck. Fall guy time
Look at the timing. The week of MLB awards people are talking about baseball. They do want the publicity.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at the timing. The week of MLB awards people are talking about baseball. They do want the publicity.
Yes, they want people talking about cheating that could have affected outcomes of games, championships, and sports betting. Tremendous

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes, they want people talking about cheating that could have affected outcomes of games, championships, and sports betting. Tremendous
You’ve never heard the phrase all press is good press? When was the last time baseball was in the headlines at this point in the calendar year? It’s not like anybody expects them to do anything about it. It’s just free press at this point.

Steve_A

Liked Posts:
They will find a scapegoat. And he will be fired. No one will skip a beat. This won't blow up.
The Cardinals were accessing Houston's data for over 2 years and got a slap on the wrist.
You’ve never heard the phrase all press is good press? When was the last time baseball was in the headlines at this point in the calendar year? It’s not like anybody expects them to do anything about it. It’s just free press at this point.
Agree with the general consensus that the Cardinals and Astros need to be punished but
wonder if there are other teams underwater doing the same thing?