1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Feel bad for this player

OTOH, my second thought was "what if Ryan Pace was in a terrible accident and had to have his head amputated"?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Feel bad for this player

OTOH, my second thought was "what if Ryan Pace was in a terrible accident and had to have his head amputated"?

I wish you would have a horrific injury that caused your hands to fall off rendering you unable to spew yohr hate on CCS.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The first one was not a thought at all. The second should not have been a thought at all. You seem to blame Pace for making you look so silly but you should blame only your parents.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hmmmm....

hate to be a conspiracy theorist in this age...its just when millions of dollars are at stake funny things happen.

So do you think the car accident took his arm? Or he was playing with Fireworks...has a no firework risk clause in his contract...and the car accident is a cover up? Its just the time of the year and the clause situation post Piere probably specifies fireworks across the league.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
hmmmm....

hate to be a conspiracy theorist in this age...its just when millions of dollars are at stake funny things happen.

So do you think the car accident took his arm? Or he was playing with Fireworks...has a no firework risk clause in his contract...and the car accident is a cover up? Its just the time of the year and the clause situation post Piere probably specifies fireworks across the league.
Hitting it hard early I see.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
hmmmm....

Does your cardboard box house on lower Wacker drive get hot in the summer?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Omelet mentioned something about a “train of hot dog” today. Not sure what that means, but apparently he’ll be busy.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
So a young man gets into a terrible accident that will forever change his life and you choose to take that opportunity to make a dumb ass comment about Pace? What a complete piece of crap person you must be. This thread should only be filled with well wishes and concern for a fellow human being. Not a spring board to show your stupidity and complete disrespect for a human faced with something so horrible. Show some class and humility and save the shit talking for the other thousand threads on here. Let's sit back and say , " What a terrible situation for this young man. I hope he is able to still have a long life and this doesn't define him. Prayers to him." Sometimes everything doesn't have to center around football.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So a young man gets into a terrible accident that will forever change his life and you choose to take that opportunity to make a dumb ass comment about Pace? What a complete piece of crap person you must be. This thread should only be filled with well wishes and concern for a fellow human being. Not a spring board to show your stupidity and complete disrespect for a human faced with something so horrible. Show some class and humility and save the shit talking for the other thousand threads on here. Let's sit back and say , " What a terrible situation for this young man. I hope he is able to still have a long life and this doesn't define him. Prayers to him." Sometimes everything doesn't have to center around football.
Shut up Freddy, I lost 2 finger tips in a horrific gardening accident and I don't see anyone crying for me

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
hmmmm....

8a8.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shut up Freddy, I lost 2 finger tips in a horrific gardening accident and I don't see anyone crying for me

I'm going to hazard a guess that anyone who ever gave a shit about you is long dead and buried.

Reactions: DC

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ommy's made it perfectly clear he's trolling. Not that there's ever been any doubt IMO.

Some of you including Rush, CCS site Admin & some mods think bantering trolls are harmless fun, which it can be, but there's got to be a limit. This troll has zero respect or filter.

He will not stop and the dumber & worse the better. Brings nothing to CCS except to upset & piss people off for his amusement. 100% about getting attention at any cost.

south-park-season-20-750x490-640x418.jpg

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder how long he'll be out.