OT - love me some cheerleaders

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
to all my female HS friends who said cheerleading is a sport too

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ts-22-covered-by-dolphins-saints-cheerleaders

Taylor Swift's "22" covered by Dolphins, Saints cheerleaders
By Alex Gelhar NFL.com
Published: June 18, 2013 at 06:24 p.m.

The NFL offseason is heading into its darkest days. That lonely period when minicamps end and we're forced to contemplate the greater things in life while we await the start of training camp, the preseason and finally -- regular season football.

Thankfully, the NFL cheerleaders are here to help.

Both the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and the New Orleans Saints cheerleaders (the "Saintsations") recorded covers of Taylor Swift's hit song "22" while on the set of their 2013 calendar shoots. The assignment fell on my desk to cover this topic, so I decided to go to the tape and breakdown each video. Please send your sympathies to @AlexGelhar. This was a really tough assignment.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
i8BwPuT.jpg

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;0JT5r16nDvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0JT5r16nDvw[/video]

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;U3uwlQWBSHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3uwlQWBSHQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
let me judge this contest....

Dolphins cheerleaders hands down. Experience from their "Crazy/Maybe" cover, and general hotness blow the Saints cheerleaders away.

General hotness of Dolphins Cheerleaders: 8.3
Saints cheerleaders: 7.4

lip singing of DC: 6.8
SC: 4.1

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
let me judge this contest....

Dolphins cheerleaders hands down. Experience from their "Crazy/Maybe" cover, and general hotness blow the Saints cheerleaders away.

General hotness of Dolphins Cheerleaders: 8.3
Saints cheerleaders: 7.4

lip singing of DC: 6.8
SC: 4.1

U really have a solid rating system when it comes to this kinda stuff! I would say Dolphins by a good margin.

Fins hotness: 7.6
Aints hotness: 6.5

When people say that is rough or say hot girls are "10s", I just say see the Howard Stern scale. That guy and his crew were brutally honest and that is what it has to be. Nikki Zierning was the closest thing to a 10 face/body. Anything less can't sniff a 10 unless they go under the laser pointer lol

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I'm not kicking any of them out of bed for eating, but the Dolphin Cheerleaders just seemed to have something bigger about them. :jackson:

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd take the chick with the '22' on her ass to pound town!