OT: Patrick Mahomes on Kimmel

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Future HOF QB was on Kimmel last night. You see he was in LA for the ESPYs where he’s up for 2 nominations (2 more than the bum Bears QB you all worship), Best Football Player and Best Male Athlete. Man what a great guy he is. He is really proud to be living in Kansas City. He even signed some dweeby fans champ stamp tattoo and pretended to not be totally weirded out by it.

Full interview:

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's much more personable than Trubisky, that's for sure.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man... I can't believe the Bears didn't draft Aaron Rodgers. He was right there and they passed him up for Cedric Benson! Cedric freaking Benson! Man... Jerry Angelo was such a moron. It was so Obvious Aaron was going to be a Hall of Famer. We should all take a moment of silence to pout over it!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Qb Mahomes and the one in Houston were not the faces wanted for the Bears org. Trubz fit what Bear ownership wanted as the face.
I hope you're joking. And why do you own everyone with an ounce of black in them? Pace takes the QB that was at the top of the vast majority of boards and that's what you got?
cut.jpg

Back on topic, Good on Mahomes. I would have been fine with the pick while many on this board that now love him, would have roasted Pace alive over it. Mitch is a little nerdy and not as intuitive but he works hard and we should see the benefits this year as he surpasses Watson on most lists. Ya, I said it. ? Mahomes is special.?

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Qb Mahomes and the one in Houston were not the faces wanted for the Bears org. Trubz fit what Bear ownership wanted as the face.

The face-off for the face of the franchise has left the Bears facing scrutiny.

face

your face

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Future HOF QB was on Kimmel last night. You see he was in LA for the ESPYs where he’s up for 2 nominations (2 more than the bum Bears QB you all worship), Best Football Player and Best Male Athlete. Man what a great guy he is. He is really proud to be living in Kansas City. He even signed some dweeby fans champ stamp tattoo and pretended to not be totally weirded out by it.

Full interview:
Did it tickle when he signed your ass crack?

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your OT lesson of the day. Ironically, it is also useful advice when reading this thread.
"Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the m is silent".

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man... I can't believe the Bears didn't draft Aaron Rodgers. He was right there and they passed him up for Cedric Benson! Cedric freaking Benson! Man... Jerry Angelo was such a moron. It was so Obvious Aaron was going to be a Hall of Famer. We should all take a moment of silence to pout over it!

Yep Bears have a history of passing over future HOF QBs to draft CHIT
I hope you're joking. And why do you own everyone with an ounce of black in them? Pace takes the QB that was at the top of the vast majority of boards and that's what you got?
cut.jpg

Back on topic, Good on Mahomes. I would have been fine with the pick while many on this board that now love him, would have roasted Pace alive over it. Mitch is a little nerdy and not as intuitive but he works hard and we should see the benefits this year as he surpasses Watson on most lists. Ya, I said it. ? Mahomes is special.?

Simply Working hard isn’t good enough. Football is a results based business and right now Trubisky is not producing acceptable results.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yep Bears have a history of passing over future HOF QBs to draft CHIT

Simply Working hard isn’t good enough. Football is a results based business and right now Trubisky is not producing acceptable results.
Are you just talking about stat lines between Trubisky/Mahomes/Watson?

Bears - 12 wins
Chiefs - 12 wins
Texans - 11 wins