OT: Pats Fans harass Mahomes’ GF and Brother

Monster

Liked Posts:
At least he handed them their ass...

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
How about booing your team when they have been behind at home for 7 minutes since the start of the 2018 season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not surprising from the same fan base that harrassed a black hockey player that scored the series clinching goal in the playoffs on them.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Boston is known for having shithead fans. Look at Portnoy, their leader.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Opposing fans giving the other team headaches, how truly surprising. Only in bean town. lol you should see the shit we Bear fans do.

I saw Bears and Seahawks fans about to go at it in the parking lot in 2006 (the regular season game, that is). fairly certain Bears fans instigated that one huh

sidenote: I miss the old days when you could singlehandedly count on Gould to win with a FG in OT. the second meeting in the playoffs was a monumental oh shit moment until that happened.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
If you read some of this girl’s tweets, it’s really hard to take what she’s saying at face value. She’s a drama queen and implied Mahomes was going to be better than Brady by the time he’s 42.

Also, she is trying to jump start some kind of weird modeling career and says God gave her a platform to do it.... having sex with Mahomes isn’t a god given platform...

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, she is trying to jump start some kind of weird modeling career and says God gave her a platform to do it.... having sex with Mahomes isn’t a god given platform...

You could argue that God gave her the physical appearance to land a professional athlete, thus providing a "platform."

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Instagram
janettejskibum7
"Good win. Good game. As a Pats fan huge respect for KC and Mahomes. I just don't get why she thinks she wouldn't get some shit prancing around in KC colors on our field. She was singing and taunting after her seat was moved. I personally think anyone who screamed at her was pathetic but also she was seeking attention....as the gf of Mahomes, wish she kept her head up and didn't keep going to IG/social media."
-----------

I never wear team paraphernalia to any game venue . Thats just me. If any of what this Instagramer said is true then one can expect a hard time. With that said.......no one should subjected to harassment