OT: Pats Fans harass Mahomes’ GF and Brother

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I could see the Trubisky nut huggers here (such as @Noonthirtyjoe @Midway Mitch @Chris Sojka @playthrough2001 and @Britbuffguy) doing something similar

You're mad because Mitch finally found his playstyle and the HC is calling plays that suit the QB. It's sad you cant just admit the guy isnt terrible and can potentiallybe a grest QB in the right system.. You have an agenda against Mitch and try to paint everything as his problem. Now that you csnt criticize him you have to drag his supporters down.

No class.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're mad because Mitch finally found his playstyle and the HC is calling plays that suit the QB. It's sad you cant just admit the guy isnt terrible and can potentiallybe a grest QB in the right system.. You have an agenda against Mitch and try to paint everything as his problem. Now that you csnt criticize him you have to drag his supporters down.

No class.

I’m literally incapable of being mad.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I could see the Trubisky nut huggers here (such as @Noonthirtyjoe @Midway Mitch @Chris Sojka @playthrough2001 and @Britbuffguy) doing something similar

Certainly supporting your team’s QB somehow equates to having the propensity to harass total strangers.

I know @modo and I schooled you on the topic last night so remember what you just wrote would be libel not slander. I’m always happy to educate children like you with special needs. I believe one of the mods mentioned you tool around on a motorized scooter because you’re grossly obese. I do hope you’re wearing a helmet for safety. Your issues help me understand why you’re so jealous of Trubisky. He’s rich and actually has sex with women that don’t require inflation.

I’ll make sure if Mahomes’ loved ones are sitting in the United Club in two weeks, that drooling cretins like you don’t bother them.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If you read some of this girl’s tweets, it’s really hard to take what she’s saying at face value. She’s a drama queen and implied Mahomes was going to be better than Brady by the time he’s 42.

Also, she is trying to jump start some kind of weird modeling career and says God gave her a platform to do it.... having sex with Mahomes isn’t a god given platform...

We had her at the TV station last year for her modeling thing she’s trying to do, and she’s exactly how you’d think she’d be. Not friendly at all. Demanded a cough drop and some free stuff. Was super weird. I get that not everyone has people skills, but damn....

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate comments like “typical of Boston fans” etc. go on any team’s message board and they will trash another fan base. Just the other day I saw something about ‘typical trash bears fans‘.

fans are human beings and there are shit human beings everywhere.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate comments like “typical of Boston fans” etc. go on any team’s message board and they will trash another fan base. Just the other day I saw something about ‘typical trash bears fans‘.

Yep. Like 10 years ago I read a story were a Bears fan got into it with a Steelers fan and poisoned his drink right before leaving a bar. He blinded that Steelers fan. I don't think they ever caught that guy.

I can't really get into fan base arguements after that.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. Like 10 years ago I read a story were a Bears fan got into it with a Steelers fan and poisoned his drink right before leaving a bar. He blinded that Steelers fan. I don't think they ever caught that guy.

I can't really get into fan base arguements after that.

that’s different. That just proves the old ‘classless Steelers fan base’ theory and they deserved it bc they probably started it bc they’re classless. Probably

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Ya I just used bean town as a example
It's everywhere. Same shit different drunks

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's pretty fucking classless. They must think they're in Philadelphia.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Oh #^&@ the Patriots. The fans harass people and their head coach and players cheat. Did I say #%&$ the Patriots already?

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
We had her at the TV station last year for her modeling thing she’s trying to do, and she’s exactly how you’d think she’d be. Not friendly at all. Demanded a cough drop and some free stuff. Was super weird. I get that not everyone has people skills, but damn....
If anyone reads that girl’s twitter, they’d understand why people shouldn’t just blindly trust her account on Boston fans. Maybe the fans did suck, but she has no credibility. She’s very entitled and has no sense of awareness on social media.