OT: Pep Hamilton named HC for XFL’s D.C. franchise

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Former Bears Qb coach Pep Hamilton named head coach and general manager of XFL’s D.C. franchise

“I’ve always approached the game the same way,” Hamilton said. “I have the utmost respect for preparation. Over the last 20 years I’ve gained a lot of experience from the coaches I’ve been around and that I’ve worked for. To have an opportunity to come back to the place that I consider to be my home and be a part of the construction of a professional football franchise is something I’m excited about.”

An offensive coach throughout his career, Hamilton described his system as “an attacking, fast-paced style of play that will feature the playmakers that we have on the team.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...c-franchise/&usg=AOvVaw1WmwjiXPmzWtL-dvVIf71n

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Given his 22 yrs. of experience, Pep is certainly very deserving of this XFL opportunity. Hopefully it won't take another 22 yrs. for him to get a NFL HC shot.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
One of the cool things about a new league is that it'll provide new opportunities for both coaches and players. Some of these opportunities help ppl. get back to the NFL.

Here's more on the XFL

http://www.xfl.com/

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls