OT-Season ticket question for an out of stater

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone,

Just logged into my account and saw my number was at 719! Holy cow! Seems pretty close so I have to ask a few questions. I know there are several posters here who have season tickets so here goes:

My initial plan, roughly 10 years ago before kids/mortgage/etc was to put down the deposit, get two tickets and sell them. Ideally sell all of them save one or two games, but make enough to pay off the purchase of all tickets then afford a nice trip to Chicago. Obviously, I'm talking about selling them for above face value. How do you this? Is it easy? Do you receive digital tickets you can simply resell them for whatever you want on a 3rd party website?

TIA!

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is easy. You manage your tickets through TICKETMASTER anyway. As soon as I get my tickets the digital copies are loaded into Ticketmaster buy the Bears anyway. I can print replacement tickets, transfer them to other people, or list them for sale on Ticketmaster at whatever price I want to. You can have the money sent to your account or Do it I do and just keep it in my Ticketmaster account to pay for my bears tickets next year. This is our third year with season tickets and I live in Texas until we move back to Illinois this summer. The first year we sold all but two games, the second air all but one, this year We are selling all of them. Don’t think you’re going to get rich though. It’s actually really hard to make all your money back and still attend more than one game.

We got on the list back in 2005 knowing that I would retire from the Air Force and we would eventually move back to Illinois to use the tickets. Having season tickets is not a moneymaking venture.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks guys. If I can have one Chicago weekend a season (airfare/hotel) and essentially break even l'll be ecstatic. Curious to see what seats come up. Probably nose bleeds of course.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks guys. If I can have one Chicago weekend a season (airfare/hotel) and essentially break even l'll be ecstatic. Curious to see what seats come up. Probably nose bleeds of course.

Nosebleed, in the corner of the stadium. Second year we moved to the 20 , still 2/3 up the upper deck. Third year we moved to the 45 still 2/3 up the upper deck.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the team finally being good the percentage of ST holders that don't renew will go down and that waiting list will grow. You're close though, the # you are on the waiting list should get you there soon. During the Blackhawks cup years their waiting list just grew with very little movement up the list due to the fact that most all ST holders renewed every year. As Sere said it's hard to make money off them but easier if the team is good.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is easy. You manage your tickets through TICKETMASTER anyway. As soon as I get my tickets the digital copies are loaded into Ticketmaster buy the Bears anyway. I can print replacement tickets, transfer them to other people, or list them for sale on Ticketmaster at whatever price I want to. You can have the money sent to your account or Do it I do and just keep it in my Ticketmaster account to pay for my bears tickets next year. This is our third year with season tickets and I live in Texas until we move back to Illinois this summer. The first year we sold all but two games, the second air all but one, this year We are selling all of them. Don’t think you’re going to get rich though. It’s actually really hard to make all your money back and still attend more than one game.

We got on the list back in 2005 knowing that I would retire from the Air Force and we would eventually move back to Illinois to use the tickets. Having season tickets is not a moneymaking venture.

Lemme get those rams or packers games.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Liberal asshole now scalping tickets

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
That wasn't nice you old, cunty fuck.