OT Suh

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't, but I just saw him take a timeout coming out of the first half.. first play.. seems like some things with Lovie never change

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
EvergreenEnchantingBaboon.gif

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
what happened? he's cleaned up his act a lot during the past 2 years but once a dirty player always a dirty player

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah that's pretty dirty. Penalty?

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jesus, there's one thing when momentum carries you through the QB but he actually threw his forearm into his helmet way after the pass was thrown. he'd make a perfect Bear

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus, there's one thing when momentum carries you through the QB but he actually threw his forearm into his helmet way after the pass was thrown. he'd make a perfect Bear

Is my computer lagging or is that not full speed? Not to stick up for the cheap shot artist.

Mitchapalooza

i would actually be happy if an injury took him out for his career. dont care how shitty that sounds. I fucking hate that guy.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Is this a Bear's thread? Well then WTF is it doing in this forum?

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
15 yarder and they were talking about how he's gonna get a fed ex envelope in his locker for a hefty fine. All of his big hits are cheap shots it seems. I'd be fine with him getting injured

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
hate dat sumbich never been happier than watchin long develop and shut this fuckface down

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
Hoping somebody gets injured, or hoping their career get's ended, is beyond low. Imagine fans of other teams rooting for Marshall to have his knee blown out and never play again?

The Lions have a physical defense and always play physical. Same with other teams. Clay Matthews cheap shots all the time. A physical D is something people don't recognize here anymore.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
I agree. Suh is the type of player you hate when he's not on your team but love when he is on your team.

I disagree. It's the same thing people have said about AJ Pierzynski and others. A douchebag is a douchebag. I don't want them on my favorite team. If they played for my team and made a big play (a sack, a HR) I wouldn't protest. But I would always hate that they played for my favorite team.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
I disagree. It's the same thing people have said about AJ Pierzynski and others. A douchebag is a douchebag. I don't want them on my favorite team. If they played for my team and made a big play (a sack, a HR) I wouldn't protest. But I would always hate that they played for my favorite team.

I call BS. Suh averages like 3 penalties a year the last 3 years, low compared to league average. The Lions just overall have a physical D. God forbid we ever have a good, strong, physical defense.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I call BS. Suh averages like 3 penalties a year the last 3 years, low compared to league average. The Lions just overall have a physical D. God forbid we ever have a good, strong, physical defense.

He averages 3 fines per year for fuck sake. What world are you living in?

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
There are dozens of guys that get way more penalties and fines. If guys want to buy the medias narrative hook line and sinker, go ahead. If he hits FA and you guys hope we don't pick him up, you're nuts.