OT. Tom Brady

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Report on ESPN says their is a lot of tension between Brady and the Patriots. Just speculation, I mean if something happens to Cutler we try and trade for him or sign him if he's released. Trade Cutler and sign Brady. Draft a young QB to be groomed. Thoughts?

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brady is done? He has no Oline or weapons, we have both and Brady is much better than Cutler.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
Two years ago when our O-Line sucked I'd say no.

But with a better O-Line and Receivers I bet Brady can flourish here.

Then I wake up from that dream and realize it's not gonna happen.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two years ago when our O-Line sucked I'd say no.

But with a better O-Line and Receivers I bet Brady can flourish here.

Then I wake up from that dream and realize it's not gonna happen.

Lol no wouldn't happen but before Manning left for Denver never would have thought that would happen. Gotta go somewhere lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler for Brady?

ELduderino

Liked Posts:
Belichick wouldn't have a poutty bitch like Cutler on his squad, we would have to release Cutlet and offer him picks. Everyone knows he's a pick hoarder. If we gave him a couple firsts and a second, he might do it. There would be a lot of backlash from their fans though.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
If I were Brady I would want out. That team isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Brady has regressed quite a bit and can't really make a nobody a Pro Bowl player anymore. Needs elite weapons to shine

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For all the years the coaching has just thrown people in there and they have been able to work.... now it's not working. I'm starting to wonder if the good old magic they have had over the years is just washed out, or if they need a year to re tool everything. It's possibly the ladder given how many years he has been on top in the AFC. I doubt Brady would be traded, and even if they would entertain the idea... they would either want our top two picks, we may have to give up Marshall, or even two numbers ones for the next two seasons, or a combination like that. For an aging QB, you don't do that for what could be four years of success. Hell Brady could be great just beacause he i on that team. You would never really know until he puts on another uniform.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Brady and this oline, man that would be interesting. I would make the trade.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brady on a 5 year 60 million dollar deal still. Won't get released, no way emery trades high draft picks.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
For all the years the coaching has just thrown people in there and they have been able to work.... now it's not working. I'm starting to wonder if the good old magic they have had over the years is just washed out, or if they need a year to re tool everything. It's possibly the ladder given how many years he has been on top in the AFC. I doubt Brady would be traded, and even if they would entertain the idea... they would either want our top two picks, we may have to give up Marshall, or even two numbers ones for the next two seasons, or a combination like that. For an aging QB, you don't do that for what could be four years of success. Hell Brady could be great just beacause he i on that team. You would never really know until he puts on another uniform.

Funny, we would not have to give up much, just Cutler.