OT:What if?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
When did Dr J. have the crown? When his teams would always get upset in the postseason? The only time he won in the Finals was because Moses Malone was the alpha dog and the Lakers were injured. Kareem was in there "a beat"? So, like the decade of the 70's?
As usual, you just shit on my responses, regardless of what section.

Man up and you write an original thought. Who do you believe had the crown over DrJ? You want to say Kareem was the best player in the NBA once someone dribbled the ball up court and passed it to him? Never said it was long, but the four years before Bird got in the NBA. Did it even exist before Bird and Magic, those are the few years DR J was the best in the game. 1200 games, 860 in the nba, over 50% shooting, 22-24 points and inventor of posterizing guys like Kareem.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Who do you believe had the crown over DrJ? You want to say Kareem was the best player in the NBA once someone dribbled the ball up court and passed it to him? Never said it was long, but the four years before Bird got in the NBA. Did it even exist before Bird and Magic, those are the few years DR J was the best in the game. 1200 games, 860 in the nba, over 50% shooting, 22-24 points and inventor of posterizing guys like Kareem.

Yeah, silly me for thinking Kareem was better than Dr. J. Perhaps you'd allow that Kareem was a pretty good player for "a beat"? Thanks for completely ignoring my Sixers postseason comments, which was the substance of my posting.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Yeah, silly me for thinking Kareem was better than Dr. J. Perhaps you'd allow that Kareem was a pretty good player for "a beat"? Thanks for completely ignoring my Sixers postseason comments, which was the substance of my posting.

Sure, Kareem was a better player, WHEN SOMEONE GOT HIM THE BALL.

Thanks for ignoring my inability to play every facet of the game with Kareem, which was the substance of my posting.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Sure, Kareem was a better player, WHEN SOMEONE GOT HIM THE BALL.

Thanks for ignoring my inability to play every facet of the game with Kareem, which was the substance of my posting.

Can't wait for your follow-up NFL posting about how Raymont Harris was better than Jerry Rice because someone had to get Rice the ball. Perhaps you'd allow that Rice was regarded as a good player for "a beat".

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
WSx5V6c.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its not hard to get someone 7'2" with a 7'8" wingspan the ball, and if they run well, actually nobody can stop them from getting the ball..

and if their range stretches as deadly accurate anywhere from 5-15 feet...fucking forget about it.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
What year is this? 1980?

On second thought, Im thinking 1983?

Its 83. I recognized everyone in the photo other than in the back right #45...thats "Skywalker" Thompson, who I thought was out of the NBA at that point. It took me forever to realize that the prominent pasty white guy is...Jim Paxson! He looks photoshopped into the team picture.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its 83. I recognized everyone in the photo other than in the back right #45...thats "Skywalker" Thompson, who I thought was out of the NBA at that point. It took me forever to realize that the prominent pasty white guy is...Jim Paxson! He looks photoshopped into the team picture.
Yea, I only recognized 3 players. Before my time, but when I looked it up. I figured 83. Only reason for that is because Dennis Johnson made it in 82 and I know what he looked like.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Never knew John's brother was an all-star or even an NBA player.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Never knew John's brother was an all-star or even an NBA player.

All-NBA 2nd teamer on Clydes rookie team, playing the same position. He's the better executive too, but age has gotten the best of him, so he just collects a check from his brother now.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What if the Bulls would have won the coin flip in 1979 instead of the Lakers? Do the Bulls become the team of the 80's? They probably do not get Jordan.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
What if the Bulls would have won the coin flip in 1979 instead of the Lakers? Do the Bulls become the team of the 80's? They probably do not get Jordan.

Do they get Worthy?