Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Covfefe

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
@HawkBear sorry for labeling you. I know you aren't a hipster. I was having a momentary lapse because coffee beer literally sounds like fucking disgusting hipster swill.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would probably be great on the way to work with a shot of vodka and a 5 hour energy dumped into it.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, has anyone tried this yet? I'm going to the store tomorrow and buying it. Hopefully I don't have to push any kids out of the way wit their stupid kid carts.

CC: @Ares @MarylandBear111

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone tried this? I just saw an ad for it and I'm intrigued. It sounds horrible, but I love coffee and I love alcohol so in theory I should really enjoy this.

pbr-bard-coffee.jpg

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So, has anyone tried this yet? I'm going to the store tomorrow and buying it. Hopefully I don't have to push any kids out of the way wit their stupid kid carts.

So are you white girl wasted, yet still bearded with a top knot and some skinny jeans that sag?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm really curious what the PBR will be like, what style is this beer. The Founders breakfast stout has a strong coffee flavor with a bit of chocolate added to the stout beer flavor.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So are you white girl wasted, yet still bearded with a top knot and some skinny jeans that sag?
I'll be completely honest, I forgot to buy it

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If you're into this kind of thing, just save yourself the time and skip to spiking some kvas with vodka or Guinness with Kahlua.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe is a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to kvas.

Hair, too.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you're into this kind of thing, just save yourself the time and skip to spiking some kvas with vodka or Guinness with Kahlua.
Touche on the Guinness with Kahlua. I'm not really into this kind of thing, but had to try it when I saw it.

Full disclosure - it's good. It tastes like an Iced Coffee and is actually really good.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
This would probably be great on the way to work with a shot of vodka and a 5 hour energy dumped into it.

Some years back, in Reno I mixed Four Loco with vodka and red bull. Found myself at 3:00 am trying to break into a diner that was closed so I could cook a burger in their kitchen. My wing-men rescued me, luckily.