Pace about to realize his worst nightmare

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Hindsight is 20/20 isnt it. Obnoxious.

And the racist dude on here
Raskolnikov
unless you know all the facts all you are doing is spreading more racist ideas. You don't have all the facts and you are putting your opinion forward as facts. Way to be the voice of reason.....clown show.

The only hindsight is this franchise is cursed with 100 years of bad QB's.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Fangio DC/Head Coach + Shanahan OC would have been dynamite at Soldier Field which plays to both their strengths as coaches/schemes. damn...

thats what I was calling for too...

Shanahan is my wife's cousin's cousin (for real) so maybe I could've hit up her aunt for an autographed picture or something after they won the SB... Maybe a hat.

Oh what could've been...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If Pace would have just ponied up for Jimmy G instead of having to settle for Giraffe Neck we wouldn even have had to draft a QB..

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mitch Trubisky went over two black QBs (one of which who was in his conference) who had more experience than him at NCAA. This cant be overlooked in a league where players like Lamar Jackson are told to convert to WR and where Kaepernick is blackballed for kneeling to a flag but Riley Cooper wasn't blackballed even after calling people N-words on camera.

Keep your head in the sand though. That's what keeps the world exactly what it is.
Please provide proof that Pace overlooked a quarterback or any player because he was not white. It’s plain wrong to believe he did that unless you have proof and not just conjecture.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If Pace would have just ponied up for Jimmy G instead of having to settle for Giraffe Neck we wouldn even have had to draft a QB..
If Angelo would have traded down and got Aaron Rodgers nobody would even know Phil Emery,Ryan Pace, Marc Trestman or John Fox