Packer fans

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think I hate the Packer fanbase more than the team itself. they're so fucking smug with this "ohhhh what a game" shit. you nearly lost to the 2016 Bears. I wouldn't be proud of that. or the way how they deny their team is gift wrapped officiating crews in the teams back pockets every fucking week.

if this cunt cocksucker team makes the Super Bowl, I really hope it's the Patriots playing them, and they win it all. fuck you Roger Goodell and your green and gold darlings.

day=ruined

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
eh, time to look past it. besides, there's nothing else to do in GB so football is all they have

mecha

Liked Posts:
this is true. I went there for the first time in September and wanted to kill myself staying there for 4 days. the fanboyism is strong there.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
We SHOULD of won that game. Fuck the packers. And their fans are the worst, they've all adopted the shit eating grin of their *** QB.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I hate the Packer fanbase more than the team itself. they're so fucking smug with this "ohhhh what a game" shit. you nearly lost to the 2016 Bears. I wouldn't be proud of that. or the way how they deny their team is gift wrapped officiating crews in the teams back pockets every fucking week.

if this cunt cocksucker team makes the Super Bowl, I really hope it's the Patriots playing them, and they win it all. fuck you Roger Goodell and your green and gold darlings.

day=ruined

They aren't winning anything. In fact I think they are done winning anything of importance.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
The Packers are pretty bad but unfortunately Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers.

They'll lose again when it matters when they're not playing a bottom of the barrel 3-10 team.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The Packers are pretty bad but unfortunately Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers.

They'll lose again when it matters when they're not playing a bottom of the barrel 3-10 team.

3-11*

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Funny thing about Packers fans is they actually don't think they're getting favorable calls. It's crazy, they're like "oh, holding happens on every play, Rodgers is just that great". I hate that refs become an issue every damn Packers game, but, it's true and nauseating.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
eh, time to look past it. besides, there's nothing else to do in GB so football is all they have

As opposed to Chicago, where trying to go out and do something will get you raped and shot?

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Do you even live in Chicago? That's such a bullshit statement.

Lol, the entire country regards Chicago as a shithole. It is known internationally as one of the murder capitals of the world, known within the country for its violence and unique levels of corruption, its shitty schools, and envy of New York.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Funny thing about Packers fans is they actually don't think they're getting favorable calls. It's crazy, they're like "oh, holding happens on every play, Rodgers is just that great". I hate that refs become an issue every damn Packers game, but, it's true and nauseating.

Yup. Or they mention the Seattle game with the replacement refs.