Packers And Rodgers Should Scare the NFC North

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
if Ryan Pace can bring in a respectable NFL QB this offseason I have to feel like the Bears will be the best team in the North.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
if Ryan Pace can bring in a respectable NFL QB this offseason I have to feel like the Bears will be the best team in the North.
They need a running game and more turnovers on defense

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers are an average team. They were average in almost every category this season. They beat up on shitty teams, and got dumped on by good ones. They played a Mahomes-less Chiefs, and beat the Vikings twice. Those were their only wins against teams with records better than .500.

The fact that the 49ers absolutely shit down their necks twice this season shows that they're not a good team. Good teams don't get blown out like that twice. They just don't.

That being said, the Chicago Bears should fear the Packers, because the Packers are an average team right now. And the Chicago Bears are a garbage team. And average teams generally can beat garbage teams twice a year.

THIS

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They need a running game and more turnovers on defense
Getting Hick back healthy all year and adding someone to contribute to the pass rush opposite Mack should help those turnovers. Also putting Fast Eddie back in his roaming FS position.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Getting Hick back healthy all year and adding someone to contribute to the pass rush opposite Mack should help those turnovers. Also putting Fast Eddie back in his roaming FS position.
I think hicks will help, but we still need a running game

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We heard you 2 posts ago ;-)

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
1) fuck the Eagles
2) fuck the Packers
3) so the Packers went 13-3, I'm sure I mentioned a few times throughout the season they were an overrated team. the proof is in the pudding, they didn't really beat anyone. see also: people still crying Lovie Smith got fired after a 10-6 campaign where the Bears defense was inflated by beating shit teams; the only winning team they beat that year was the Colts who had Andrew Luck in his very first start.
4) Nagy apparently doesn't review game film or watch what other teams are doing. the Bears played the Packers after the 49ers raped them. he's still playing checkers when everyone else is playing chess. the Bears theoretically have equivalent personnel to the 49ers and have no fucking excuse losing to the Packers twice in the ways they did. the Bears under Nagy should be undefeated against those vomit and piss colored shitbags.
I'm so confused...

You fucked the Eagles BEFORE the Packers???

What kind of backward Bears fan are you?

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini