Parents sign up Mitch Trubisky for rec soccer team in hopes he'll develop interest in sports

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

MENTOR, OH—Figuring that, at worst, it would be a good way to get him outside, parents of Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky confirmed Thursday that they had signed their son up for a community rec soccer team to see if it would spark any sort of interest in sports for him. “We’ve had a hard time over the last few years trying to get Mitch excited about athletics, but sometimes kids need a little push on these things,” said father Dave, admitting that he had assumed that the dedication to sports displayed by all of Trubisky’s friends would have rubbed off on him, but that his son still seemed disinterested and mentally somewhere else when everyone around him was competing. “We just think it’s important for a boy his age to be running around, getting fresh air and exercise. I was telling Jeanne that if this doesn’t take, we can try baseball, or there’s a summer swim league he might like, too. I think he would have a real aptitude for this stuff if he just applied himself. And who knows, he might even have a little fun.” At press time, Mitch Trubisky was being carried off the field crying after getting hit in the face by a ball five minutes into the game.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch would break your stupid face.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch would break your stupid face.

True but that won't make him a good QB. The fact that violence is somehow your solution to problems worries me.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
How many times do we need to hear it? How is it helping? Who is it helping?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True but that won't make him a good QB. The fact that violence is somehow your solution to problems worries me.
At least you've admitted that you're a problem.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

MENTOR, OH—Figuring that, at worst, it would be a good way to get him outside, parents of Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky confirmed Thursday that they had signed their son up for a community rec soccer team to see if it would spark any sort of interest in sports for him. “We’ve had a hard time over the last few years trying to get Mitch excited about athletics, but sometimes kids need a little push on these things,” said father Dave, admitting that he had assumed that the dedication to sports displayed by all of Trubisky’s friends would have rubbed off on him, but that his son still seemed disinterested and mentally somewhere else when everyone around him was competing. “We just think it’s important for a boy his age to be running around, getting fresh air and exercise. I was telling Jeanne that if this doesn’t take, we can try baseball, or there’s a summer swim league he might like, too. I think he would have a real aptitude for this stuff if he just applied himself. And who knows, he might even have a little fun.” At press time, Mitch Trubisky was being carried off the field crying after getting hit in the face by a ball five minutes into the game.
I don't know what soccer has to do with sports but it does show Trubisky's natural inclination to shy away from sports. This is probably why he's so bad at football.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The onion? Yeah, those assholes won't take down their blog no matter how much I whinge on CCS about it.

The Onion is a Chicago based company they want Trubisky to succeed but they just want to poke fun.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
FFS do you take your life this serious 100% of the time? It's satire. It's meant to give you a little chuckle
Same joke a thousand times gets old. I'm sure many are tired of hearing it over and over and over.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Lol that you think anything anyone says on a message board is going to help or hinder the Bears.
No. But it hurts the posters here that would rather not hear the same negative shit over and over.