Patrick Mahomes is a LEGEND

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter how far down this guy gets in a game. He is bringing his team back. It doesn’t matter how many times his teammates let him down. He put the team on his back for three playoff games in a row. Meanwhile while one of his draftmates has a perfect team around him and can’t even make the playoffs or even complete simple throws but I’m not going to get into that now.

Please join me in congratulating Mahomes on the first of many Super Bowl champions.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
It doesn’t matter how far down this guy gets in a game. He is bringing his team back. It doesn’t matter how many times his teammates let him down. He put the team on his back for three playoff games in a row. Meanwhile while one of his draftmates has a perfect team around him and can’t even make the playoffs or even complete simple throws but I’m not going to get into that now.

Please join me in congratulating Mahomes on the first of many Super Bowl champions.
In the future please restrict your insipid posts to Bears related material.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Reports are coming in that Mahomes called Trubisky at halftime for guidance. Looks like Trubisky won this for the Chiefs and Mahomes. Incredible.

KS Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

He played average at best, come on.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You, anytime, and WCBF should jump on the chiefs bandwagon.

Prime time to do it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How sad is it that the only thing you can think about as a bears fan is another team's quarterback.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Troll post filth at its finest.

If this board wasn't trash they woulda banned dude at least a year ago.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

In the future please restrict your insipid posts to Bears related material.

It is Bears related you nincompoop

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is fantastic but the best player on the field was nick bosa

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Angry drunk rambling as usual. Go take a cold shower angry pants.
Youre calling him angry but ignoring CRMs multiple butt hurt angry man threads? Msadows aint wrong... CRM is the worst poster on the forum. Insufferable.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Angry drunk rambling as usual. Go take a cold shower angry pants.

Yes, I'm sooooooo angry.

Or is it that I'm just not fucking stupid and notice the same 5 people trolling people on here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine watching incredible championship football and being as mad as @msadows
Wahhhhh troll

if this was a post blasting Mahomes for throwing INTs you would be first in line.

GO CHIEFS! Mahomes the god!