Patterson asked Nagy if he could fill in at TE

Gustavus Adolphus

Shoe Salesman of the Year
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Nebraska Cornhuskers, Villanova Wildcats
I mean, honestly, at this point, why not?

I have more faith in Patterson at this point than I do Shaheen.

fenderpfunk

Lol did Patterson just "Can he play LT?" himself to the head coach? That is awesome. Also I'm on board with giving it a go. Why not?

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
IDK. Does he have the warrior spirit or just tired of being a part time player?

BearDownTexas

Yes! I'm not even worried about his blocking. A TE that fast WITH HANDS is just crazy enough to work....but is it cute enough for nagy? Maybe putting him at TE would open up the next level of trickery?!

gwharris2254

My favorite teams
Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
Wims hinted he wants to play TE. Got no source but I read it on a few different boards. Just days after I suggested it here.
hahaha ever since we got Trey as a prototypical pass catching Priority TE I have been suggesting anybody Over 6'2 and around 220lbs+ should Also be in the TE room. AND that Nall AND WIMs would be perfect for the TE position and to "cross-train" them

HeHateMe

MAGA
Donator
hahaha ever since we got Trey as a prototypical pass catching Priority TE I have been suggesting anybody Over 6'2 and around 220lbs+ should Also be in the TE room. AND that Nall AND WIMs would be perfect for the TE position and to "cross-train" them
Link to you saying this I have never seen you say that.

gwharris2254

My favorite teams
Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
If you don't believe me, Prove I made it up. Go ahead, you will find that I said this about Nall and Wims
And then can provide your links. ( something about burden of proof ? by the accuser ? )

vinson555

Also those two returns in a so so team, Patterson shows heart that some players lack this year it seems.

BearsBud

CCS Donator
Donator
I'd like to see Patterson return punts..Bears are always starting in the hole..Some of it is because players commit penalty's on the return, but a good portion of it is Cohen fair catching everything inside the 10..This last game he was better, but overall he is a failure as a return man...Give Patterson a chance