Pick your 4 for roster spots, and first 3 call-ups.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking more closely... Keep in mind you can only keep 4 of these guys, and in this game, only call up 3 during the season (Dach can not be called up in season however)

1. Dach
2. Perlini
3. Koekekk
4. Bovqist
5. Sikura1
6. Dahlstrom
7. Kubalik
8. Nylander
9. Q2
10. Saarella1
11. Kurashev (my dark horse who performed as well as Kubalik at worlds and like Barrett, is an emerging 3rd round pick)
12. Entwhistle is in the running for 4th line consideration too, based on hitting and size.

In 2020 this list will be expanded at the top by Barrett, Beudin and Mitchell as well, with Vlasic in 2021-22, so it is likely some of these guys do not see a chance)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll go first.

1. Dach 2. Perlini 3. Koekekk 4. Nylander

First 3 up 1. Bovqist 2. Sikura1 3. Kubalik

Colloton said they want 25/26 guys they trust, and you can see that with the additions of Q2, Saarella1, Kubalik coming over, and Nylander...and while that might be nice, you can see there are going to be some disgruntled players who have already been stuck in AHL/OHL...

A list that includes 2 Sikuras now, Q2(doing him no favors bringing him here), Saarella1, Nylander, Koekekk, Bovqist, Kurashev, Dahlstrom, Kubalik

All guys I think can belong on the back-end of an NHL roster.

Get your rockford tickets now boys!! There has been a change in philosophy, and certainly they have stacked themselves so that those guys can overwhelm the AHL together and maybe become a plethora of trade wealth come deadline time.

Right now they seem to be collecting bodies and going for a Calder Cup, which might be the best long term roster value plan with expansion protections and the like. I will have to watch it play out.