Picking up a new Audi Monday

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've managed to use those pictures to pinpoint Ommy's location.

Forwarding to @Sunbiz

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Lol now egg slacks has to pass a credit check so they will let him test drive it so he can get more pictures off the lot....

You guys are really busting his huevos here.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just because I prefer you to NVAN doesn't mean I like you
You know, Im kinda hurt. You were banned and I released you for Christmas. I meant to reban you but life. This is the way you talk to your papa?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You know, Im kinda hurt. You were banned and I released you for Christmas. I meant to reban you but life. This is the way you talk to your papa?
You made this abomination?!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's okay Vu did the job you meant to.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's okay Vu did the job you meant to.
I think you meant me. No offense to @Jamais Vu.
He is the raddest mod of all of modland. But I've been handing out vacations to California to this fuckhead pretty regularly.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
KInda interesting that you released me for Christmas. I posted nothing that day then you add 3 additional days of penalty for no reason. Very fair of you

I wondered what you banned me for? Considering I hadnt said much during that period it would have been nice to have some sort of explanantion. HHM Post political stuff outside of B&I. He gets banned then a suspended sentence. Different rules for those you hate

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So, I have been posting my Audi lease on an Audi forum where others have also share their experiences. One of the guys is an expert in the car business with many years at Audi. I shared the details of my deal and he was so impressed with my negotiating skills he calls me a genius. Here are his comments:

"Makes sense. Sales Manager did quote you his best offer the first time. You got an amazing deal to have corporate approve additional dollars not earmarked for your lease. So you got a deal that the average consumer could never get. The residuals will be horrible if they discount this much new, but leasing the car is genius on your part. So will PO ownership in a few years. I knew there had to be more to the story on your price....thanks for sharing! You got an amazing deal!

Gotta agree with him that I am a negotiating god

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
KInda interesting that you released me for Christmas. I posted nothing that day then you add 3 additional days. Very fair of you

I wondered what you banned me for? Considering I hadnt said much during that period it would have been nice to have some sort of explanantion. HHM Post political stuff outside of B&I. He gets banned then a suspended sentence. Different rules for those you hate
What are you crying about now?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
KInda interesting that you released me for Christmas. I posted nothing that day then you add 3 additional days. Very fair of you

I served my ban for posting the word "antifa" and did not even whine about it. Idk wtf else you want from me. Especially because I'm the only one on ccs besides @Warden of the Northeast that even likes you. Sometimes I feel you dont even like yourself. Makes me kinda sad.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So, I have been posting my Audi lease on an Audi forum where others have also share their experiences. One of the guys is an expert in the car business with years at Audi. I shared the details of my deal and he was so impressed with my negotiating skills he calls me a genius. Here are his comments:

"Makes sense. He did quote you his best offer the first time. You got an amazing deal to have corporate approve additional dollars not earmarked for your lease. So you got a deal that the average consumer could never get. The residuals will be horrible it they discount this much new, but leasing the car is genius. So will PO ownership in a few years. I knew there had to be more to the story on your price....thanks for sharing! You got an amazing deal!

Gotta agree with him that I am a negotiating god
You got 28k off your lease when you were negotiating the purchase of your new Audi...

Ok egg slacks. I think you need a break. It must be past your bedtime.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You got 28k off your lease when you were negotiating the purchase of your new Audi...

Ok egg slacks. I think you need a break. It must be past your bedtime.
No, I got the dealer to use incentives from a "purchase program" on a "lease program". This is why I'm a world class negotiator

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I served my ban for posting the word "antifa" and did not even whine about it. Idk wtf else you want from me. Especially because I'm the only one on ccs besides @Warden of the Northeast that even likes you. Sometimes I feel you dont even like yourself. Makes me kinda sad.
The great ones never care if they are liked. I learned that from a business mentor over 40 years ago

Last edited: