Picking up a new Audi Monday

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, I just checked on the Audi Milwaukee website to see what happened to the SQ5 I traded in on my new A8. Here it is. Notice that the ad says it was traded in on a New A8.

Feeling kind of sad cause it might have been my favorite car of all I have owned over the years: 65 Mustang, Triumph TR7, 455 TransAm, Jaguar XJS, couple of BMW 5 series, 2 Caddies, and 4 Audis and a bunch of free company cars.

I'm sure I'll get over my sadness.

Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a 50k mom car lololololololololol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder how much of a discount they'd give a buyer who knows how much of a giant douchebag the prior owner is.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I feel that if we can all pull together as a community, we can get @Omeletpants in the negative rep.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This site sucks now, more than ever. An owner with a fubar site, and he spends his time reading and thanking omeletpants posts. I take it as a cue.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So, I just checked on the Audi Milwaukee website to see what happened to the SQ5 I traded in on my new A8. Here it is. Notice that the ad says it was traded in on a New A8.

Feeling kind of sad cause it might have been my favorite car of all I have owned over the years: 65 Mustang, Triumph TR7, 455 TransAm, Jaguar XJS, couple of BMW 5 series, 2 Caddies, and 4 Audis and a bunch of free company cars.

I'm sure I'll get over my sadness.

Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how much he got on his trade in lease...

I smell another lie.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you buy that so you could watch little boys soccer practices without being too noticable? Is the A8 hurting your pedo game?
He did mention that he likes to go sit alone in parks even though his ghetto comcast mobile doesn’t work there. At least his phone’s camera works without service, fucking creep

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Idiot, I traded one lease for another....duh.

I dont know nor care how they valued the first lease. That money doesnt go to me, it goes to Audi Financial, dumbfuck
It's not a trade in you dumb cuck. It's a lease return, and then a new lease. I guarantee you didn't get 28k off because that's stupid nonsense like almost every single one of your posts and thoughts.

All that bullshit you talk and you don't even own a car.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How much sadder can his life be than that of a septuagenarian who lies about where he went to school and posts alone online at 1:00 AM about his Audi purchase?

Does your male nurse not give you enough attention?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
How much sadder can his life be than that of a septuagenarian who lies about where he went to school and posts alone online at 1:00 AM about his Audi purchase?

Does your male nurse not give you enough attention?
Just discovered the umbrella holder in my A8 trunk. Can life get any better?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just discovered the umbrella holder in my A8 trunk. Can life get any better?

View attachment 4449
interesting. the color of that car isn't even the same as the one that you claimed that you bought. even if that were your car, what the hell would you do with it? go sit outside the houses of the family members you've alienated? or maybe ask sunbiz to put you in its trunk?