Picking up a new Audi Monday

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
cool, you can drive it up and down Elgin's main street while hoping that any member of your family asks for a ride.

once you're done, you can return to your retirement community, alone.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he could take a picture of it in front of a certain feature that a CCS member picks. Like a particular restaurant, fountain, statue, sign, park... (near Elgin).

You mean an identifier. I know a couple of fellas here that just love those. Personally, they’re not my thing but the world would be boring if everyone liked and disliked the same thing you know?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
cool, you can drive it up and down Elgin's main street while hoping that your family refuses to ride with you asks for a ride.

cool, you can drive it up and down Elgin's main street while hoping that your family refuses to ride with you asks for a ride.

You can do better than that

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bragging about a materialistic item on the internet on a hidden sub forum to a bunch of dudes you don’t know

??????????

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Get an Ow wee in your Audi

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Sunbiz has the 2020 model. It's his winter beater.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he could take a picture of it in front of a certain feature that a CCS member picks. Like a particular restaurant, fountain, statue, sign, park... (near Elgin).

He won’t because the story isn’t true. And he’s a chicken shit liar. No one negotiates a 24k off of a 85,000+/- car-unless it was wrecked.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He won’t because the story isn’t true. And he’s a chicken shit liar. No one negotiates a 24k off of a 85,000+/- car-unless it was wrecked.
28k is the proper amount.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
It was $28K off of $95K MSRP...get the numbers correct.

If you go to the Audi a8 forum you will hear from others the similar but slightly lessor amounts. It helps that I am a world class negotiator and negotiate all transactions in my life: Home Depot, garbage collection, Dish Network, cars, cell phone, lawn services, Comcast, TVs at Best Buy, insurance, JC Pennys......just to name a few. My hobby is negotiating things that the average person cant

It's the end of the 2019 model year and Audi is holding back 2020 inventory until the 2019s are depleted. The Audi factory has been throwing money at getting rid of the 2019s. In 2014 Audi was discounting the gen 1 R8s by $45K in anticipation of releasing the gen 2 models.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It was $28K off of $95K MSRP...get the numbers correct.

If you go to the Audi a8 forum you will hear from others the similar but slightly lessor amounts. It helps that I am a world class negotiator and negotiate all transactions in my life: Home Depot, garbage collection, Dish Network, cars, cell phone, lawn services, Comcast, TVs at Best Buy, insurance, JC Pennys......just to name a few. My hobby is negotiating things that the average person cant

It's the end of the 2019 model year and Audi is holding back 2020 inventory until the 2019s are depleted. The Audi factory has been throwing money at getting rid of the 2019s. In 2014 Audi was discounting the gen 1 R8s by $45K in anticipation of releasing the gen 2 models.
where are the pictures pinocchio?