Picking up a new Audi Monday

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
No, I got the dealer to use incentives from a "purchase program" on a "lease program". This is why I'm a world class negotiator
You're certainly a world class... A world class idiot.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
The great one never care if they are liked. I learned that from a business mentor over 40 years ago
For someone that doesn't care if they are liked you sure do brag a lot.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For someone that doesn't care if they are liked you sure do brag a lot.

Over compensation for many deficiencies. And the above post is right. He’s insecure and we are falling for his trolling.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Imagine standing in a dealership showroom, placing two pieces of paper with CCS mods usernames written on them and taking a picture to try and convince a bunch of guys you don't even know that you bought a car. All while not proving you bought the car.

I have seen some sad displays on CCS (see @Warden of the Northeast bragging about undergarment purchases, see any @msadows or @dabears70 post) but this one here has to take the cake.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine standing in a dealership showroom, placing two pieces of paper with CCS mods usernames written on them and taking a picture to try and convince a bunch of guys you don't even know that you bought a car. All while not proving you bought the car.

I have seen some sad displays on CCS (see @Warden of the Northeast bragging about undergarment purchases, see any @msadows or @dabears70 post) but this one here has to take the cake.

Seriously. At least ask the salesman if you can take a pic with your dweeby sign INSIDE of the car you are not buying..

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Seriously. At least ask the salesman if you can take a pic with your dweeby sign INSIDE of the car you are not buying..
They wouldn't let him inside of the car.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They wouldn't let him inside of the car.

Yeah this is a step above @CRM 114 posting an Arbies receipt for a meat mountain from 5 years ago as proof he just ate one, but it still is pretty lame...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

If I was going to do something this lame, I would atleast wait until the car was in my driveway and not embarrass myself at a dealership by taking a picture of some dweeby signs.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If I was going to do something this lame, I would atleast wait until the car was in my driveway and not embarrass myself at a dealership by taking a picture of some dweeby signs.

I bet the salesmen were all cracking up...

Salesman 1 - "You know that geriatric guy who keeps coming in, staring at the cars in the showroom, and mumbles to himself?"

Saleswoman 2 - "The one that says sexist and racist things that we have just started ignoring?"

1 - "Yeah, that one...look at him now, he is placing some papers on that A8 saying 'that will show them'"

2- "Should we call security again? I don't want him to crap himself like last time"

1 - "I'll go tell him that the waiting area is the VIP lounge again and get him a cup of coffee"

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah this is a step above @CRM 114 posting an Arbies receipt for a meat mountain from 5 years ago as proof he just ate one, but it still is pretty lame...
Well, as we all know, @CRM 114 is pretty lame when it comes to talking about lunch and identifiers.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I also just negotiated like a boss $92.00 off a used lathe down at the thrift shop. This baby is at least $799 full retail.
Suck on that omelet.
And my sale was real too so there is that.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? No pictures outside the dealership? Shocking,

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Buying a new car is not a wise financial move. The smart play is certified pre-owned.