Pineiro takes a shot at coaching staff

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
You gotta suspend him for this!!!! They move that ball over with a running play there could have been a gosh darn FUMBLE like nagy said!!!!!! That fumble could have been returned for a darn TD! That could have been a DISASTER!!! Get rid of this pre madonna

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you're going to put a game against a bad team at home on the leg of your kicker because you weren't good enough to put the game away earlier, the bare minimum you should do is get him as close as you can and run the last play before the timeout to where he wants to kick from.

Run two plays, or at LEAST one to try and get a few yards closer and line the kid up. Maximize the percentages.

Pineiro is the reason the Bears have three wins instead of two and aren't completely out of it yet.

Fuck off Nagy.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Imagine if that kick as a 37-yarder from the middle of the field. We're 4-3, and Nagy looks like less of a fucking deadbeat Special person fuckboi. But alas, he's a fucking deadbeat Special person fuckboi head coach.

I like how we ended up with the worst Andy Reid coach, and the worst QB in the 2017 draft. Fuck my fucking life.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Piniero has a right to left action on his kick, which means he should be to the middle or the right on his kicks. Nagy should know this, the wind was also blowing slightly to the left correct as well?

Last edited:

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Piniero has a left to right action on his kick, which means he should be to the middle or the right on his kicks. Nagy should know this, the wind was also blowing slightly to the left correct as well?
He overcompensated from the miss, checking a blade of grass, just kick it Down the middle next time please.

Harbaugh2WaddleTD

Bear Front Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is coaching malpractice. This is up there with the Trestman decision in '13 to kick on 2nd down in OT with Robbie Gould

https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...-1202-haugh-bears-chicago-20131202-story.html

The Bears successfully had run Matt Forte five straight times for 24 yards before Gould's attempt yet, for reasons that raised eyebrows from St. Paul to Skokie, Trestman called for a field goal on second-and-7.
The only thing worse than Trestman's logic was his explanation for the move.
"I didn't want to risk a penalty that would set us back similar to what happened (to the Vikings), or a fumble, something unique," Trestman said. "I felt like we were clearly in range and could get the game over. Certainly, we were running the ball very well."

Sound familiar?!

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
He checked the wind with his golf turd grass shit and it was sailing. He missed the previous kick due to the wind. He still missed it like it wasn't windy. Maybe Papa Bear hates us and the McCaskeys? This 100 year season is hard to watch.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gotta suspend him for this!!!! They move that ball over with a running play there could have been a gosh darn FUMBLE like nagy said!!!!!! That fumble could have been returned for a darn TD! That could have been a DISASTER!!! Get rid of this pre madonna

But instead of losing the 3 yards running the ball up the gut to his preferred hash mark they lost 2 yards to kneel down on the wrong hash mark?

Like I said, Nagy is showing he can be an arrogant fuck and disregards any kicker excuses whatsoever. He is unwilling to acknowledge the kicking game is part of football. There is no way your last 2 plays aren't about catering to your kicker. Get 5 more yards, and get him to his preferred hash.

Is this a joke? Pull your head out of your ass on this one Nagy!!

I watched the kick and was thinking about it in terms of "why did they go left hash when his ball clearly has a natural left draw?"

Like...look at his kicks, they start right and draw a few degrees left. Hearing him confirm this is the wrong hash really pisses me off that Nagy is taking kicking for granted like this.

You know who has always had great kicker success? Belichek? You know who takes a play to set up his kickers preferred hash? Yeah...Belichek will do that. He will do everything he can to help his kicker.Only a fucking jack ass would not. This is top level arrogance.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddie? Suggest you get your backside to Soldier Field and practice from that same spot in all the crappy weather that's coming your way.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Piniero has a right to left action on his kick, which means he should be to the middle or the right on his kicks. Nagy should know this, the wind was also blowing slightly to the left correct as well?
Noticed the same thing. You beat me to it. Yeah...

makes no sense except Nagy clearly believe the kickers job is to just not be cared for or thought about and to make every kick he asks them to.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone else hear the LAC DT that was shocked they kicked it and didn't run another play? He was subbed in to stop the run because that's what teams do and the Chargers thought it was odd they didn't run the ball

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Clearly we're trying to find a new QB and the draft might be what pace is hoping for

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
RACIST EDDY has been a Bear for 3 minutes and he’s making demands on where he wants the ball? F*ck off! It was a 41 YD chipshot in a beautiful day. He should have been able to make that from anywhere.

The nerve of this guy. Who does he think he is?