Practice Squad Predictions

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Bras g
I don't think Duck makes it and we get a DL somewhere.

This seems close though I think Vaughters and Bar are there instead.

So are you suggesting that they get snatched up in waivers or just don't like him?

With a guy like Nall, who can't crack the roster here, I wonder if he'll move on to another team where he may be an even better fit. I don't know how reliable but I've read that he doesn't want to move form RB and for this team his best fit would have been HB/TE.

I think Bars gets picked up. Vaughters I think has a chance to get signed.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He is. You are allowed 2 guys with more year so of experience

I thought I heard Miller mentioning he didn’t but it wouldn’t matter because Nagy has his number if anything happened to Mitch or Daniel. It doesn’t matter because both Bray and Daniel are awful so hopefully Mitch has an injury free season.

Last edited:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Any player who hasn’t accrued more than three seasons on the practice squad or more than two seasons of NFL active roster experience. Teams can carry up to four players who have two seasons of NFL experience on the practice squad.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
QB Bray
WR Ives
TE Horsted
C Sam Mustipher
OT from outside
RB Nall

OLB Harris
CB Denmark
CB Frankin
DE Dalton
This was my prediction from a couple days back. 2 TEs, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 LB, 1 QB, 2 OL, 1 DL, 1 CB. The players projected were sort of obvious for the most part. You have 2 CBs in place of 2 TEs. From a #s stand point it kinda makes more sense but our TE situation is rather soft right now and I suspect they will want a guy that can block available in case of a ding. Not what Horsted is good at yet. I do think it's more common to keep 2 DBs.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
QB- from outside
RB- Nall
WR- Ives
TE- Bunting
OL- Bars (more I think about it, more I think he doesn't get claimed)
OT- from outside

OLB- Vaughters
CB- Duck
CB- Joseph
DL- Dalton

Denmark on IR

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Nall will never make it to the 53 as a RB anywhere in the NFL outside the Patriots perhaps. He should know that by now. Could he step into a Trey Burton role without the emotional instability? They are practically the same weight and Nall is one inch shorter.

TrapperKarl

Liked Posts:
The great Ryan Nall will be active by week 4.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So far so good.

Now after Bray, bring back Horsted and John Frabklin.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Bras g

I think Bars gets picked up. Vaughters I think has a chance to get signed.

I think both Bars and Vaughters get picked up by another team for at least a look and i wouldn't doubt if someone gives I.Bunting a look as well. He makes some mistakes with penalties but he's got good hands and size and i think if a team picked him up and worked with him they could get some production out of him. I know this is gonna sound bad but i would of asked Sowell to put the weight back on cause i think he's a better swing tackle, that we could still use around the end zone like we did last year, then he is a TE. If, and i know this is a big if, but if A,Shaheen can stay healthy then what's the difference between how we can use him compared to how we would use Sowell? Sowell might be a better blocker but Shaheen is still gonna be the better TE.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Every team in the league has their own Bars, Vaughters, Ives, Bunting, Horstad, etc. There is no point to claim what you don’t know and dump the players you have already been working with all training camp. It does happen where PS players get promoted to the 53 due to injury over the course of a season. With such limited practice time during the season, it’s a waste of a PS slot to claim someone else that has no familiarity with playbook and scheme.