SI.com --> HERE
Bears - 14th (9-7)*​
FoxSports.com --> HERE
Bears - 11th (10-6)*​
PFF Composite --> HERE
Bears - 14th (8-8)*​
BR(Matt Miller) --> HERE
Bears - 12th (10-6)*​

* - Our Record if we lose to the teams above us and beat the teams below us.

According to average Rank, the teams we will face rank from hardest to easiest:
Packers (6th) - 6.0
Ravens (7th) - 6.57
Bengals (8th) - 7.57
Bears (10th) - 12.14
Redskins (10th) - 12.14
Giants (13th) - 13.14
Saints (14th) - 13.57
Steelers (15th) - 15.29
Cowboys (16th) - 16.43
Vikings (17th) - 16.71
Rams (18th) - 17.14
Lions (22th) - 21.29
Eagles (24th) - 24.14
Browns (25th) - 25.14

Some Notes of Interest:
Vikings and Lions are not ranked ahead of the Bears in any Poll. * - Fox has Vikings one ahead of the Bears.
Packers are ranked ahead of the Bears in every Poll

Seahawks and Niners ranked in the Top 4 in every poll.
Raiders ranked last in all but one poll, where they were ranked second to last.

====================================================
I'll add SI.com's rankings when they finally get around to them, and any others you want and seem reasonable.

DISCLAIMER - Yes already, we all know Power Rankings mean nothing. Especially when not a single Regular season game has been played yet. So this is just informational, and for future reference. Relax, calm down, chill out, deep breathes.

EDIT #1 - Added FoxSports.com's Poll
EDIT #2 - Added SI.com and PFF Composite Poll

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Anywhere from 8-14 is fair I think. The Bears were a 10-6 team last year that didn't make the playoffs, so if we want to be any higher than 8 we just gotta prove that we can win games consistently this year.

Bearsfanfillereste

Liked Posts:
FOXSPORTS (Brian Billick's) rankings are out too

Bears are #11:

It is rare that a new coach inherits a 10-win team and a franchise-level quarterback, but that is exactly what Marc Trestman got in Chicago. However, the transition may not as be seamless, as Chicago goes from a team that wins with defense to one built around the offense...

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Hahaha, how did our rankings go down on ESPN from the post-draft rankings? Quoting their little blurb: "They have worked to make the O-line better in front of Jay Cutler. Was it enough?" So has their opinion of the O-Line gone down from uncertainty?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not a slam to your post, but I never understood the interest in power rankings. It seems people get all worked up over how some writer ranks their favorite team. I honestly never look at them, even if the are in the sports page/site I am reading. All I know is the Bears currently have the best record in the NFL, they also are tied for the first pick in next years draft. As the season goes on, I will be able to narrow that down a little more.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
It seems people get all worked up over how some writer ranks their favorite team.

That's why you just gotta avoid getting all worked up.
I use them more as a barometer of the expectations that are on a team.

TRON

Liked Posts:
I am just curious what these people said about the 49ers when Jim Harbaugh became the head coach, because the way I see it Trestman is coming into a similar situation in Chicago. Other than this team having a winning record prior to Trestman coming in to Chicago as a head coach and Harbaugh's 49er's not playing to expectation, they are very similar. Very good Defenses with a good running game and QB's that need/needed to be coached in a legitimate Offensive system that will be stable and planned around the talent that is on the roster.

Many people are saying that Trestman coming into Chicago and the change in regime, people should expect a step back than to advance under a new Offensive system and new coaches. That to me seems reasonable, but the fact that this team has had only half a system, a defensive system and no Offensive system to compliment the D under Lovie is mind blowing that this team still won as many games as it did. It just seems to me that all those years of neglect on the offensive side of the ball will be addressed.

Back to the point I am trying to make, This team like the 49ers back when Harbaugh took over was over looked because they had no Offense and their QB Smith at the time was playing poorly due to the neglect on that side of the ball. Similarly the Bears have been like that for years, Trestman is the key, if his Offensive scheme and play calling are anything that Harbaugh implemented in SF then this team is going to shock a lot of experts and they will move up these ranking quickly and the playoffs are not out of the question.

Lelugas

Liked Posts:
Thanks for posting. I like being able to see the ranks of the Bears and all the opponents without going through all the articles. The aggregate is nice too.

I'm kinda surprised to see the Bengals being viewed as between the Packers and Ravens. I keep thinking of them as an 8 or 9 win team --> good, but beatable. Guess we'll find out in 5 days.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a slam to your post, but I never understood the interest in power rankings. It seems people get all worked up over how some writer ranks their favorite team. I honestly never look at them, even if the are in the sports page/site I am reading. All I know is the Bears currently have the best record in the NFL, they also are tied for the first pick in next years draft. As the season goes on, I will be able to narrow that down a little more.

Not to slam your post but you sound kind of silly. I'll be nice and stick with silly. So all writer's just like the Packers over the Bears? Is that your insinuation? They have no good reason to like GB over CHI or any other team over CHI because they are all 0-0 right now?

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Not to slam your post but you sound kind of silly. I'll be nice and stick with silly. So all writer's just like the Packers over the Bears? Is that your insinuation? They have no good reason to like GB over CHI or any other team over CHI because they are all 0-0 right now?

Seems pretty obvious what he was saying.

And if you don't think there are some pretty clear biases among the sports writers, you should go take a look at some historical data on Ranking the NFC East vs. where they actually end up.

BTW - Added the SI and PFF polls to the totals.