Prediction: Bears will have a new starting QB by week 4

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Oh my god. If the Bears ever signed Kaepernick that would be the best thing ever. So many dumb old CCS RACISTS would lose their shit.
Bears never ever ever would even consider it. It's not racism, it's the headache he brings and the fact he sucks.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, in all fairness if his offensive line plays like they did in week 1, he might be right.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Will Nagy will replace him at QB with himself. Dumb thread just got dumber. I know I know you did not think it was possible but I pulled it off.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
What headache? Protesting police brutality against blacks is a "headache" to you?
Yes. Sundays and football is my time to forget the problems of the world. The police are assholes to everyone not just blacks and I'm all for protesting them just not on Sundays.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. Sundays and football is my time to forget the problems of the world. The police are assholes to everyone not just blacks and I'm all for protesting them just not on Sundays.

Yeah! Police brutality sucks... just as long as I don't have to hear about it on Sundays!

What a nice guy you are.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah! Police brutality sucks... just as long as I don't have to hear about it on Sundays!

What a nice guy you are.
What does wearing a Fidel Castro shirt in Miami have to do with police brutality?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Sorry starving children I need to stuff my face with hot wings because I have a much harder life than you.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Agree, Kapernick might find a home if he was good, despite all the headach he brings, but he sucks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gosh imagine a world where confronting racism is so inconvenient that white people think they deserve a day off from it so they can enjoy watching their entertainment programming on TV without being bothered by people standing up for equality and justice.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

What a nice guy you are.
Thanks I am nice. Nice enough to take your bait even tho I knew it was just bait. Maybe if he was standing up for everyone and not just blacks he would have gotten more traction but in the end he is not a good QB and nobody wants a distraction on their team without reward. And yes I really do believe I deserve a day off from the worlds problems.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
He is inexperienced

No, he’s been in this league for two full season and has three training camps under his belt. This is his third season, second with Coach Nagy. He is far past inexperienced at this point. I wish people would just stop saying that. Is Watson or Mahomes also inexperienced? Just ‘cause he’s still struggling at this point doesn’t mean he’s inexperienced. Just means he hasn’t been real good with the experience he does have.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
No, he’s been in this league for two full season and has three training camps under his belt. This is his third season, second with Coach Nagy. He is far past inexperienced at this point. I wish people would just stop saying that. Is Watson or Mahomes also inexperienced? Just ‘cause he’s still struggling at this point doesn’t mean he’s inexperienced. Just means he hasn’t been real good with the experience he does have.
He played 1 year of college ball. He played 1 year of Fox football. He played 1 year of Nagy football. The game has not slowed down for him yet. If and when it does he will be a good QB.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks I am nice. Nice enough to take your bait even tho I knew it was just bait. Maybe if he was standing up for everyone and not just blacks he would have gotten more traction but in the end he is not a good QB and nobody wants a distraction on their team without reward. And yes I really do believe I deserve a day off from the worlds problems.

Sorry Kap black people cant have better lives since they didn't mention white struggles enough.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He played 1 year of college ball. He played 1 year of Fox football. He played 1 year of Nagy football. The game has not slowed down for him yet. If and when it does he will be a good QB.

He still hasn't displayed any quality traits other than running the ball.