Prediction Time

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
DmArkkMXgAAZyQI.jpg:large

Predict the Bears Record and anything else you want to predict. It's time.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Before Mack I felt like 8-8 but now I feel like 10-6 with a division win over MIN who also goes 10-6 but we win the tiebreaker. Pack go 9-7, Lions go 7-9.

that's what i'm talking about

msadows

Liked Posts:
Before Mack I felt like 8-8 but now I feel like 10-6 with a division win over MIN who also goes 10-6 but we win the tiebreaker. Pack go 9-7, Lions go 7-9.

This is exactly what I was going to predict. But packers will go 6-10 after mack knocks rodgers out for the season with a torn labia in week 1. That teams shit without him.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I thought 6-10 going into week 1 before the Mack news. Now I say 9-7/8-8.

They SHOULD be a 10/10+ win team this year with the talent they have, but half the team always ends up on IR by week 11, and I still don't know yet if Trubisky is going to be any good. I think we need to see what they look like with a couple of games under their belt before we can get a clearer idea of what this team is.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Revising from 5 to 8 wins. When/if Trubisky gets good it's a Superbowl contending team. I think he needs another year.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm officially joining the homers. As I've said before, all I want is to watch a competitive team. With this defense, especially the front seven, there's no way this team doesn't win 8 games. They might win 10.

I still don't like the deal, but I'll love watching Mack and the defense. Those points are not mutually exclusive. No doubt we're going to pay dearly for this deal. I expect the roster starvation to kick in around 2021 or 2022 and we'll be in for some lean years again.

Outside of that, I'm on the homer wagon now.

aciecargill

Liked Posts:
why does briggs as goat use such terrible vulgarity on his posts. I have to prevent my son from reading this board now unless I can figure out how to block his posts. my son is a total bears fan but I dont want him exposed to language like that

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
why does briggs as goat use such terrible vulgarity on his posts. I have to prevent my son from reading this board now unless I can figure out how to block his posts. my son is a total bears fan but I dont want him exposed to language like that
I feel you. You just have to watch for posters who use the "c" word (cunt).

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I'm officially joining the homers. As I've said before, all I want is to watch a competitive team. With this defense, especially the front seven, there's no way this team doesn't win 8 games. They might win 10.

I still don't like the deal, but I'll love watching Mack and the defense. Those points are not mutually exclusive. No doubt we're going to pay dearly for this deal. I expect the roster starvation to kick in around 2021 or 2022 and we'll be in for some lean years again.

Outside of that, I'm on the homer wagon now.

Don't take this as an attack on you at all but would you feel as upset about this trade if the Bears end up picking in the 20's for the next 2 years?

greg23

Liked Posts:
The front half of the schedule is where we better make our impact because the back half looks tough.

I expect at least 5-3; and hopefully a game better vs:

Gb-sea-az-tb-afc east

Make the turn at 6-2; healthy and with confidence and 10 wins is in reach.

But...while the offense looks like it has potential; until we see it its hard to make 11-12 win predictions.

I'll say 8 wins should be the low end expectations

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The thought of mack running behind the lead blocking of grasu makes me all tingley

Mack with ten mini Ditka's blocking... record rushing yards would be set at, infinity.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Dude, your kid is going to see it at some time, better that it's around you and you can explain it to him. Otherwise, he's going to hear it somewhere else and you are going to have no input.