(PS3) Official CCS Online Dynasty Thread: Week 1

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Rush is doing one for the 360, then I'm doing one for the PS3. I'll update this post as people accept their invites

Coaches:
USC: Michigan St.
HighJump31: Illinois
TexasFight_ (PSN Name): TCU
Beardown28: Cincinnati
Cubsneedmiracle: Wisconsin
dmun928 (PSN Name):
BDowdell15 (PSN Name):

:deer:

Last edited:

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
add me.... I went with SMU, too many good teams for me to be Duke.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll have the league up Monday, but I'm gonna edit the schedules so we have more games vs. each other.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm tired of waiting, so I advanced to Week 1. You have until Thursday to be ready to advance

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
beardown, when do you want to play our Week 1 game? I'm on all night tonight.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welp I'm not sitting on there all night. bd, respond here an we'll set up a game time tomorrow or something.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got my ass handed to me by beardown. 14-14 at half. 35-14 final. Today I learned I can't stop the screen pass and can't tackle. It's going to be a loooong season for me.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a good game. Neither of us could get the run going at all so I had to go to the screen. I knew you were running that fake punt, had the fake punt safe on, and you still got it. My screen for like an 80 yard TD at the end of half changed the game for me

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was your kicking all slow. I could not hit a kick at full power to save my life

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah the meter lagged a bit. I usually had to press up on the stick once I immediately saw the meter start to fill. Also had a few instances where a pass hit my receivers right in the face. That hail mary touchdown for me near the end of the 1st half wasn't even to the right guy. I pressed X and it over threw the ball to another guy. A little shady, but I was happy. Your 80 screen took all the wind out of my sails. I was so disappointed in myself afterwards.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah the meter lagged a bit. I usually had to press up on the stick once I immediately saw the meter start to fill. Also had a few instances where a pass hit my receivers right in the face. That hail mary touchdown for me near the end of the 1st half wasn't even to the right guy. I pressed X and it over threw the ball to another guy. A little shady, but I was happy. Your 80 screen took all the wind out of my sails. I was so disappointed in myself afterwards.

I only ran it hoping to end the half. The score was a bonus. Good game though, it was definitely fun.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got my ass handed to me by beardown. 14-14 at half. 35-14 final. Today I learned I can't stop the screen pass and can't tackle. It's going to be a loooong season for me.
The HB screen pass seems impossible to execute in this game.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you two play each other this season? It's certainly a sight to behold. HB screen, WR screen, you name it, BD can do it. Also quite the spin move master as well. Are highlights viewable on the dynasty? If so, you should watch his 80 yard TD screen. The whole time I was saying "This is not happening right now".

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you two play each other this season? It's certainly a sight to behold. HB screen, WR screen, you name it, BD can do it. Also quite the spin move master as well. Are highlights viewable on the dynasty? If so, you should watch his 80 yard TD screen. The whole time I was saying "This is not happening right now".

That's funny because the whole time I was saying "holy shit this actually worked"

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
A711Terrorist vs KSU (0-0)
(2 restarts) :shifty:

Having trouble with the servers? I noticed in my game it got kinda laggy at the end of some quarters.