Quaterback Success: Just a Matter of Faith??? (Jesus Built My QB Edition)

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You could argue Tebow's faith took him further than he should have.

Did you ever try to have a conversation with a die hard Tebow fan back when he was still trying to be a QB? It's like talking to @brett05 they love him and believe the evil godless libtards destroyed his QB career because they hate Jesus.

It was at another message board, back when he was sucking for the Broncos, they honestly claimed to think he was a great QB. I suggested if they wanted to root for a Christian QB, they had real options, Rivers, Brees, any one but Tebow, but they wouldn't budge, Tebow all the way.

This group never admitted it but I think it was because he was a virgin, or he spoke out against same sex marriage. This was before Tebow softened his anti gay stance. After that happened the Tebow lovers shut up or disappeared.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/02/tim-tebow-first-baptist-church/318112/

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tim Tebow!!!! That's all you have to say to blow this theory out of the water.

Meh.

He was just not talented enough to succeed in the NFL...you still need more than faith. That said, are you just going to completely dismiss the huge amount of success he had in college?

Does not seem fair, IMO.

Even just looking at his NFL days....Tebow still has more playoff wins than Trubisky.

(not sayin, just sayin)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tebow is one of the worst quarterbacks of all time and he won a playoff game (one more than Trubisky fwiw). I think the praying worked.
1000%this. Mitch actually has talent and the typical CCS SATANISTS are scared of the thought of him praying to be better at reading his keys and deep ball accuracy. Smh

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
1000%this. Mitch actually has talent and the typical CCS SATANISTS are scared of the thought of him praying to be better at reading his keys and deep ball accuracy. Smh

Unless the praying interferes with practice or film time, sure, pray away the bad plays!

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
God doesn’t play favorites and I don’t give a shit about any one else’s religious beliefs.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
This seems to be a precursor of what their careers will be. Watson is literally God and will dominate the league for the next 15 years and Trubisky will be selling potato based products (potato chips now but McDonald’s French fries soon)for the rest of his life. Of course everyone in the world saw this coming but Pace and the dumbest of Bears fans.
I like you some of the times.