Raider fan kicking wisdom (no hate)

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
Well, before all the fireworks, the fella actually made some pretty good points. Mack was a calculated risk/gamble that Pace took because he assumed Mitch would be better. As things look now, sure Mack is a beast but because of his cap hit and out lack of consistency on offense his value isn’t as high. We basically have a two year window to win or the Mack trade will just be another one of Paces mistakes. You only pay a guy like that if you are in win now mode which we realize isn’t quite now.

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
By the way, man there are a bunch of dicks on here. The personal attacks and back and forth bullshit is getting old. Man, I’d love have a board to just talk legitimate football without all the kid shit. We need a verified 30 and up board.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
By the way, man there are a bunch of dicks on here. The personal attacks and back and forth bullshit is getting old. Man, I’d love have a board to just talk legitimate football without all the kid shit. We need a verified 30 and up board.
Perhaps a serious poster forum?

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I read about a paragraph of that (never getting that back) before putting this dumbass on ignore. How embarrassing - but hey, that's the Raiders in a nutshell.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
them places are boring..so boring they're all dead.